Barisic explains his future at Ibrox

backup

I haven't given up on the player just yet ...... if Stevie G thinks he's worth keeping then that's good enough for me......at the end of the day you don't play for Croatia unless you have a certain degree of quality.......as others have said, I think there's a player in there.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Papac didn't exactly set the world alight once he first got here, happy to give Barisic another season hopefully with a full pre season under him with us he will be able to hit the ground running.

Was papac no brought in as a centre half?

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Was papac no brought in as a centre half?

Aye , and even Walter preferred Karl Svensonn over him until he managed to pair up Weir and big Ugo !  Done really well to re-invent himself at left back though . Borna will need to up his game and consistency if he want's to have a future at us IMO .

6 hours ago, OhW said:

If he was actually any good then people wouldn't need to constantly remind us he plays for Croatia. Same thing happened with Bruno "European Champion" Alves and Joey "Team of the Season" Barton.

Both were well past their best when they arrived at us. IMO Barisic has his best days ahead of him and more than capable of being a success in Scotland.

Players like Ricksen and Papac struggled in their first season and turned it round. 

Reality is the only opinion that matters is SGs

9 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'll make a bold prediction that if Barisic gets a full pre season behind him and stays injury free he will be up for our POTY next season.

That will be Davis ma man 👍🏻