Glen Kamara

G.E.C.

You can always tell quality players by how easy they make the game look in my opinion. Well this guy is the absolute epitome of that. Strolls through games without breaking a sweat, always available for the ball and rarely gives it away. Incredible composure under pressure and in tight situations and now showing an ability to play forward and deliver telling final passes. Unreal value at 50k and the scary thing is that he's going to get better and better over the next season or two. 

People will probably laugh at the comparison and he's obviously nowhere near his level at the moment but he reminds me of Busquets. Pure class and silky as fuck. 

I didn't know much about him when we were first linked with him but as I've said before I'm friends with 2 die hard arsenal season ticket holders one whose son is with the youth setup down their and he said at the time we were getting a quality player and was surprised he ended up at Dundee. They also say we should take a chance with Charlie gilmour as well as he's a quality young player 

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Don't think he even went into 2nd gear. Just strolled. He'll no be with us long unfortunately. £8million to Southampton within 18 months.

They are not getting him for £8 mil.  Not with the prices EPL clubs are paying to Dutch and Portuguese clubs.

Will be worth more than Morelos and Tav combined by the time we sell him.