Glen Kamara

G.E.C.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Anyone wanting Arfield back in middle of the park after the way he performed out wide wants their hard drive checked.

Was he not played through the middle in a more advanced role, supporting the striker? 

The role Aribo will play?

Also, not sure if you're calling me a paedophile here tbh.

Just now, Vanoli said:

Generous to put him down for a great season. Excellent for the run in, anonymous in other spells. 

Wouldn't say he had a great season, but also wouldn't say he deserves to be dropped for a guy who's only played around 15 minutes of competitive football so far either.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Was he not played through the middle in a more advanced role, supporting the striker? 

The role Aribo will play?

Also, not sure if you're calling me a paedophile here tbh.

I know you use the incognito window.

Arfield always played with three in midfield and him starting out right although he was always a lot more central.

1 minute ago, MarzM said:

I really like Kamara however in almost every game he has 1 pass that almost fucks us. Today there was another pass when he was 30 yards from goal which he was lucky as the attacker intercepted it...but as i say, 99% of the time he's Rolls Royce stuff.

It’s like the game gets too easy for him, he gets slack and always has one of them passes in him.

Needs to cut it out if he wants to reach the top level.

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Anyone wanting Arfield back in middle of the park after the way he performed out wide wants their hard drive checked.

He prefers to play deeper as he sees himself as a box to box player. 

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Screenshot_20190709-201312.thumb.jpg.823e447ecf733722ec2a7a54626f4751.jpg

Looks like he's supporting the striker here tbf

Naismith was always shown to be on the wide right on a team sheet but that was never the case.  He drifted more centrally and made those dangerous runs in to the box.  Arfield looked like he could do a similar job.  

Tough season ahead and tough decisions will be made.

Whoever Gerrard drops I feel it won't be tough for him to do it. Sense ruthlessness in him this season.

Hopefully whoever is on the fringes up's their game and battles for the shirt.

The way it should be at Rangers.

34 minutes ago, MarzM said:

I really like Kamara however in almost every game he has 1 pass that almost fucks us. Today there was another pass when he was 30 yards from goal which he was lucky as the attacker intercepted it...but as i say, 99% of the time he's Rolls Royce stuff.

I remember the pass but can't remember who to. IIRC IMO the receiver allowed the opposing player to get in front of him and wasn't Kamara's fault. Happens to me all the time in 5-a-side and I'm always raging at the player I've tried to pass to. It's so basic; you dont stand and wait on the ball.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Did Davis play wider than Arfield that game?

Are you on fuckin glue?

Yes to both questions.

Jack was falling further back in that game allowing Tav to support Davis further forward, this let Davis go more central and also let Arfield support Defoe.

10 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I remember the pass but can't remember who to. IIRC IMO the receiver allowed the opposing player to get in front of him and wasn't Kamara's fault. Happens to me all the time in 5-a-side and I'm always raging at the player I've tried to pass to. It's so basic; you dont stand and wait on the ball.

Said this as well. Can’t remember if it was jack or Davis