Jon Flanagan

hammer93

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

I caught a bit of the clyde phone in coming home (not my usual listen) and Roger Hannah was hitting out with it post statement.

It's the comeback of choice for those who have nothing to back up their point of view. Just throw out the term and don't listen to what's being said. Works a treat for them. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

This. :thumbup:

It is much more than I expected and as you say if they (the board) do not just go quiet after the SFA ignore us then it is fine by me, at the moment. 

Got a feeling Stevie will be gobbing off in MA's ear telling him to get the board sorted on this one and fight it all the way.

27 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Hopefully this is the start of a war with these bastards. I don't know where we can go with this, independent inquiry or whatever,  but this is simply corrupt and it needs to fucking end.

If it is with the footballing authorities in the clubs nation it would be CAS first before UEFA to adjudicate I believe. Could be wrong there.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Got a feeling Stevie will be gobbing off in MA's ear telling him to get the board sorted on this one and fight it all the way.

That is why I think the board are showing some signs of doing something this time M, I still have very little faith in them really giving it a what they should but I am hoping Stevie is wanting it to be better by next season and pushing them. 

2 hours ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Club response to SFA/Flannigan

A club spokesperson said:

‘Once again, there seems intent to change the decision of a Referee in a match involving Rangers. There seems to be a steady erosion of respect for Scotland’s Referees and the authority they are meant to enjoy under Rule 5 of the Laws of the Game. The decisions of Referees regarding facts connected with play are meant to be final but Referees are now routinely invited to change their decisions after a game has finished.

It is particularly shocking that another Rangers’ player has been singled out for retrospective action and issued with a notice of complaint while Jozo Simunovic, the celtic player who used an elbow to fell Jermain Defoe, has escaped any kind of censure. Why did one incident escape punishment while the other is now deemed worthy of a red card? We cannot understand how these two incidents could be studied yet only one be considered worthy of punishment. It seems as if Rangers’ players are being held to a different code of conduct from players at other clubs. We shall vigorously defend Mr Flanagan and have also asked for full transparency on what matters are brought forward for retrospective action. Are those decisions being made even-handedly?’

Doesn't go far enough for me

unfortunately adding Lego is a mong and deserved it ya cheating fenian corrupt cunts wont curry favour 

😂

or is your addition different to mine 

In a way, this is probably our best opportunity to make a case against those fucking with the very contradictory outcomes from the same game.

The ref sees the Fanagan incident and gives a yellow. The CO says he didn't see the incident. Two match ban.

Defoe gets felled by an elbow. No cunt sees it. The CO ignores it and another scum thug walks away free.

Oh right!

Let me open my bumhole wider so you can shove it up further.

The Club needs to get those corrupt cunts telt and demand the appeal is upheld and that taig bitch walks or we take it further

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not the point anymore. The ref sees the incident and gives a yellow. The CO says he didn't and awards a red and a two match ban. That's bad enough, but in the same game Defoe gets felled with an elbow and no cunt sees it. The CO ignores it and the scum are home and dry. Shock, horror!

That corrupt fat fuckng mess of a CO is retrospectively refereeing games to the advantage of one team and specifically to the disadvantage of their biggest rival, us!

Two players down now for the start of next season. The conspiracy to fuck us over next term has already started.

And will get worse if we don’t fight back.

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

And will get worse if we don’t fight back.

Too true, but the scum have got the SFA screwed down tighter than a drum.

Than fat mess of a CO doesn't even try to hide her bias. Officialdom is infested with taigs and I doubt we have one friend among the the whole sorry eddifice that is Hampden.

Good statement . 

Brown went down looking for a red card and made the most of it , it was cheating .

I would like Rangers to minute the meeting and state what was said in response and any other relevant details . 

The fee paying punter deserves to know what is being said behind closed doors .

Until we know that i'd say the S|PFL is treating the punters like mugs .

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Too true, but the scum have got the SFA screwed down tighter than a drum.

Than fat mess of a CO doesn't even try to hide her bias. Officialdom is infested with taigs and I doubt we have one friend among the the whole sorry eddifice that is Hampden.

2012 and the taking over of the Sfl, was the day corruption took over within our game on the grand scale .

The spl as we know it were bheast lovers from inception with the first guy in charge a bheast supporter 

Fucking up the sky deal for their friends in Ireland . Then they set about taking over the SFL when we were at our weakest point

Probably the only friends of Rangers were left within that body .

The Sfa were always on the fence to an extent before . Nowadays . It's just one body of bheast loving covering up bastards within the whole organisation .

The introduction of the Compliance office was their top play .

Designed to hurt us and help their favourites

And the evidence is their in black and white with the table posted recently

If its the same footage being circulated on social media, i have no idea how they can determine that ban. There is no way to judge the force, intent or brutality of it all. Absolute inconsistency all season. The referee has seen the incident and called yellow. Between McGregors red at Aberdeen, Jack getting kicked in the head at Kilmarnock, Kamara at Ibrox getting elbowed in the head then Flanagan vs them shows clear intent of penalising Rangers at every possibility.