Jon Flanagan

hammer93

hes a player,tbh,is at his last chance saloon,

but he is now slowly coming good,maybe he now realises this...at present form and attitude a definite for operation stop 9

dare i say a future captain if this improvement continues ?

4 hours ago, crabbit247 said:

Always expect a performance and a yellow card. Either that or you just don't hear of him. 

Today was a good day, dealt with everything he had to and gave his all in the performance .  And he got booked, 👌 ok. 

So happy with the yellow card -- now no way for FenianAssocaton to retrospectively punish him  :dance:

22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Why does he always hold his face when someone hits him below the face? He was even laughing afterwards when he got up. Fuck all in it. I actually think Flanagan was just trying to shrug him away and has caught him. It looks worse than it probably is.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

allegedly "it's him he's at it again."   🙂 

And that's a story how exactly ffs?? 😂😂

Our win and performance will clearly come a distant second to their greeting about this in tomorrow's press. They're hurting, and it feels great 😂

2 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Why does he always hold his face when someone hits him below the face? He was even laughing afterwards when he got up. Fuck all in it. I actually think Flanagan was just trying to shrug him away and has caught him. It looks worse than it probably is.

Lennon jacket syndrome is I believe the medical term.

2 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Correct. Mutants all saying it was a red. Absolute pish. Watched it over and over. Contact looks more to upper chest to me. Not a deliberate elbow attempt and not to face.

Love the bias. He fucked him good and proper. 

Without doubt he’s solid as fuck, and would leave everything he’s got on the pitch for the cause. He’s not the best and offers little or nothing going forward but as a right back playing out of position he’s not let anycunt down 

19 minutes ago, TMB said:

I view Flanagan as cover for the RB and LB position.  With that in mind, he’s more than adequate.  Offers nothing going forward but he’s solid defensively.  

All day long. Never a starter going forward but without doubt he’ll do you a job when called on