Jon Flanagan

hammer93

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

LPB is always going to argue the fuss...it's what he does. 

The one on Defoe is a far worse elbow than Flanagan’s, it’s thrown point of elbow straight at the side of the head. Just because it’s happened at full tilt shouldn’t make any difference. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I thought she was looking at "other incidents" as well? Must have taken her specs off for those ones.

Its not 'her', its a 3 taig panel that made the Flanagan decision. Not even sure what she does now tbh. 

I'm guessing the fact that Sportscene highlighted it and not Simunovic assaulting Defoe thats behind the bias. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The one on Defoe is a far worse elbow than Flanagan’s, it’s thrown point of elbow straight at the side of the head. Just because it’s happened at full tilt shouldn’t make any difference. 

I absolutely agree. Will that hack compliance board agree though?  

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Its not 'her', its a 3 taig panel that made the Flanagan decision. Not even sure what she does now tbh. 

I'm guessing the fact that Sportscene highlighted it and not Simunovic assaulting Defoe thats behind the bias. 

She refers it to the 3 man panel, so if she doesn’t think there is a case to answer it stops at her. 

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

The thing that annoys me is there's no consistency at all with these decisions. This is the same panel that didn't see anything wrong when the Kilmarnock keeper thrust his elbow into kamaras face. 

They consistently go against us 

She refers it to the 3 man panel, so if she doesn’t think there is a case to answer it stops at her. 

But knowing as soon as hands it to them they will deal with it with a ban.

totally not fair as the media has already had 2 days of shouting for a red .

funny how they replay our incidents but see nothing when its them.

corrupt to the core .

6 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

The thing that annoys me is there's no consistency at all with these decisions. This is the same panel that didn't see anything wrong when the Kilmarnock keeper thrust his elbow into kamaras face. 

Don't forget this is also the same panel that seen nothing wrong when brown elbowed rat boy Naismith at tynecastle. 

The system is supposed to be for off the ball incidents missed (Simunovic on defoe). It is now being used to re referee games. Conveniently always our games when the media and taigs shout loud enough. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

So what Taigs are on the 3 man panel?

Is it not 3 ex Refs?? 

The fact Flanagan got a 2 game ban was always on the cards as soon as it’s sent to them by the corrupt CO. It’s the fact a far worse elbow as far as we know wasn’t even sent to them to be looked at again. 

We can protest and shout as much as we like on here, it won’t make a single bit of difference.

The only ones that can do that are the club and any unbiased media, even if Ally or Boyd or any other pundit pointed out the inconsistency here, they might take notice.

Its an open goal for any decent hack to have a go at the system.

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Exactly, the ref rightly or wrongly has observed an incident and taken the appropriate action deemed necessary to deal with it. The compliance officer (in my mind) was to deal with serious incidents missed by the ref (Defoe incident above). This route is effectively referring a game twice, but only certain MSM constantly highlighted incidents. There was an Hibernian player previously yellow carded then retrospectively cited and banned by her for an challenge on a celtic player so it was only a matter of time before this caught up with us. Hope we get our act together, contest the decision and show the system up for the farce it is... 

In that same game as well simovic leads with another flying elbow and Lego almost half’s a player in 2 both of which never even got looked at again. 

4 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

But knowing as soon as hands it to them they will deal with it with a ban.

totally not fair as the media has already had 2 days of shouting for a red .

funny how they replay our incidents but see nothing when its them.

corrupt to the core .

And that is where the corruption comes in. They don’t even send the Scum FC incidents to be looked at again not once ever. 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s an actual flying elbow thrown at the head. 

Unless you've seen another angle that you can share with us I'm going to have to disagree. That clip shows no such thing imo.

He throws an arm but "flying elbow thrown at the head" is clutching at straws in the extreme. It's two players running alongside each other so there's always going to be a coming together there whether accidental or deliberate.

Flanagan has no such excuse so to claim Simunovic is worse here is just kidding yourself IMO.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It was a genuine question. I try and look at these incidents without the blue tinted glasses on and I can't see how that's worse.

One is a barge with his elbow to the chest which Lego ran into as much as Flanagan threw it. 

The other is a swinging elbow as the player runs past on the blindside straight to the side of the head. 

I know which one I would rather be on the receiving end of. 

One is a barge with his elbow to the chest which Lego ran into as much as Flanagan threw it. 

The other is a swinging elbow as the player runs past on the blindside straight to the side of the head. 

I know which one I would rather be on the receiving end of. 

For the record, I don't think Flanagan's is a red. I just don't think the Simunovic one is a worse offence.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Unless you've seen another angle that you can share with us I'm going to have to disagree. That clip shows no such thing imo.

He throws an arm but "flying elbow thrown at the head" is clutching at straws in the extreme. It's two players running alongside each other so there's always going to be a coming together there whether accidental or deliberate.

Flanagan has no such excuse so to claim Simunovic is worse here is just kidding yourself IMO.

If that’s how you see the simovuc one then to be honest your view of it is laughable. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

For the record, I don't think Flanagan's is a red. I just don't think the Simunovic one is a worse offence.

I can see why they would Red card him. 

I cant see how after that they don’t dish out the same punishment to a far worse elbow in the same game. 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They were both due a card but only one given, one ignored 

Lego wasn’t even hit in the face, if he’d been hit in the face he wouldn’t have been up so soon.

He’s a sleeket cunt and knows every dirty trick in the book.