Now that's the Rangers I know

52 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We were better today than 29th outstanding. Cool calm collected and dominated 

Davis is on a different level

We’re a better team than them and they know it.

If we had not dropped points in other games it was ours  for the taking .

55 next season if we play like today 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, billscott said:

we were brilliant today  some of our passing and movement was excellent   i know i will get pelters for this  but we have been a far better side when he changed the system  with alfredo out

You just feel the players are on edge wondering if he’s going to lose the plot.

And can just get down to business when he’s on the bench.

Well 1 player that stuck out for me was Davis.  Always available and willing to take the ball from tav/ goldson and when in tight spaces too.  Makes a heck of a difference when you have a player so comfortable on the ball.  Definitely has an effect on the players around him.    The whole team left everything on the park and we deserved the win easy, just a shame we couldn’t go on and get a 3rd or 4th goal.

still some quality needed to give us different options from the bench etc but although trophy less a blind man can see the gap is closing.

3 hours ago, billscott said:

we were brilliant today  some of our passing and movement was excellent   i know i will get pelters for this  but we have been a far better side when he changed the system  with alfredo out

I totally agree mate. When he’s out or on the bench we seem to play better as a team passing wise because we’re not looking just to feed the ball to him. Arfield has been a different class since Defoe has been started and Davis looks like a different player too. 

28 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I totally agree mate. When he’s out or on the bench we seem to play better as a team passing wise because we’re not looking just to feed the ball to him. Arfield has been a different class since Defoe has been started and Davis looks like a different player too. 

not only that but the players appear to be more relaxed rather than worrying about  when alfredo is going to get into bother  our 3 midfield players link up very well  and pass very well instead of a long ball up front