Now that's the Rangers I know

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hope you put them right. 

Lol no danger was I telling them we were shit for a few years as far as they are concerned we are the greatest and most successful team in the world and it sticks in their throat whenever I tell them to watch the how Rangers saved arsenal videa given they are massive gooners

1 hour ago, Tabhead said:

First shot on target for them at 82 mins kind of says it all. 

Happened in the last Ibrox game as well. Their players are mentally weak in massive games without 8,000 of their rabid support. They can’t cope with the pressure whereas we have gave a great account of ourselves at that dump on and off the park especially in the last game where we deserved to win it with 10 men. 

37 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I have a couple of mates, ones Nigerian and ones Thai but English born and bred and they are fed up about me going on about Rangers to them but they genuinely can't fathom how they cunts won the league. They have only seen the last 3 old firm games right enough and from a neutral they can't believe we lost the game a few weeks back but couldn't believe how good we were in both ibrox games. They think the gulf between the 2 teams is pretty big and can't wait to see us win the title next season

Silly results have cost us big time .

We defo have the measure of that lot .But playing against packed defenses has proved difficult for us .A right sided midfielder whos an upgrade on Candias and keeping Kent should be enough to get that title next season .

Get 2 or 3 first team starters and we will be home and dry by the end of March .

Where these guys would fit in is anybodys guess as all starters yesterday showed they have what it takes to play in this side 

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

fucking brilliant. we were in control the entire game and dominated them start to finish. got tore into them and didn't let them boss us about. we showed fight and desire to win. they didn't look interested at all.

bheasts in work getting the excuses in now because they know their time is coming. "ah but lennon's no good enough we're gonna need to bring in someone who knows what they're doing..." "ah but we'll need 8-10 new first team players straight away. it'll be a complete rebuild!". just on friday they were telling me how they'd be coming to ibrox to have a party and remind us why they are champions and how we'll clap them onto the pitch. we gave the bastards no respect coming onto the pitch and their performance is not what you'd expect from champions. 

55 is coming and they know it. next season can't come quick enough.

Same here in my work. Very little forced praise through gritted teeth from them and the oh so predictable shite in an attempt to deflect from the arse kicking we dished out yesterday.

"Yous didn't win a trophy this season", "We're going for the treble, treble so had to prioritise", "We're getting Jose as manager next season", "Gerrard might leave yous in the lurch like Saint Brenda did", "Flanagan should've had a straight red", "Kent's away at the end of the season, therefore you're gonna be shite next season", "we would've won if nae neck Forrest and brace face Tierney were playing"... and yadda, yadda, yadda...

The tarriers, ladies and gentlemen...the sorest losers out there. Their arrogance will be their downfall and when that house of cards finally comes crashing down and we're at the summit of Scottish Football once again, the full-blown timplosion will be glorious!

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Proved what?? 

So the change of formation has had nothing to do with it?? 

No it’s simply because they aren’t worried about Mo. 😂😂

away and have a lie down. 

if you read my post properly  i said since mo was out and we changed formation we have been a better team  but maybe that does not suit what you want

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

if you read my post properly  i said since mo was out and we changed formation we have been a better team  but maybe that does not suit what you want

You said they are playing better because they aren’t worried what Mo is going to do.  That will be the same Mo that Arfield reckons can go all the way to the top, aye he must be bricking it playing behind him  

Don't try and wriggle out of the pish you posted. 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You said they are playing better because they aren’t worried what Mo is going to do.  That will be the same Mo that Arfield reckons can go all the way to the top, aye he must be bricking it playing behind him  

Don't try and wriggle out of the pish you posted. 

fuck off you arsehole because you have a lot of posts does not mean you talk any sense in them

They moan about us now over celebrating whenever we have the bare faced cheek to score a goal or win a game. Too right we over celebrate , we almost lost our club . We are now at the stage where we can sense recovery from the whole shitstorm which engulfed the club back in 2012.  Wait till 55 ya shower of mutants and we will really show you over celebrating.

16 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They moan about us now over celebrating whenever we have the bare faced cheek to score a goal or win a game. Too right we over celebrate , we almost lost our club . We are now at the stage where we can sense recovery from the whole shitstorm which engulfed the club back in 2012.  Wait till 55 ya shower of mutants and we will really show you over celebrating.

Haha well said that man.