Match. Reaction Rangers 2 weantouchers 0

10 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

'We will look slightly different next weekend' ... I hope we are not going to compromise the sheeps attempts to land third place by fielding a weakened team.... 😂

We will be disadvantaged McIness style in our away (orange) kit. 😀

Looks to me like we have some injuries and there will be a few changes to the team 😆

Doubt we’ll be treating it like a kick about or going out looking for anything other than three points, SG and the players will want to keep the run going and finish as close to the beasty club as possible.

Who really gives a fuck about Sheep shaggers if they finish 3rd or 4th, the horrible bastards are irrelevant.

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Looks to me like we have some injuries and there will be a few changes to the team 😆

Doubt we’ll be treating it like a kick about or going out looking for anything other than three points, SG and the players will want to keep the run going and finish as close to the beasty club as possible.

Who really gives a fuck about Sheep shaggers if they finish 3rd or 4th, the horrible bastards are irrelevant.

It won't be nice to banish them out of their Europe trip, which generally lasts a couple of weeks. I wish nothing but a miserable and turgid season to them next year, hopefully languishing in the bottom 6 fearing relegation for most of it.

40 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It won't be nice to banish them out of their Europe trip, which generally lasts a couple of weeks. I wish nothing but a miserable and turgid season to them next year, hopefully languishing in the bottom 6 fearing relegation for most of it.

With the team needing rebuilt and McInnes, inability to do this and lack of funds could see them struggle for the next few years. Bottom 6 is not as crazy as it sounds. Would take great pleasure out of that. 

6 minutes ago, Brubear said:

With the team needing rebuilt and McInnes, inability to do this and lack of funds could see them struggle for the next few years. Bottom 6 is not as crazy as it sounds. Would take great pleasure out of that. 

McInnes will be off, he has the demeanour  of a man that has a foot out of the door, Scotland job or England - possibly WBA. 

8 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

McInnes will be off, he has the demeanour  of a man that has a foot out of the door, Scotland job or England - possibly WBA. 

You may well be correct. I'm sure we dodged a bullet there. It is easy in hindsight but I can honestly say I was against his appointment with us from the moment it was discussed as an option. I just don't think he is a good manager. Got the sheep yo 2nd in the league when we weren't there and when we were crap.