Where's Rogic Off To?

Clemdog

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Rogic has ruined us in the past but you wouldn’t even know he was on the park today.  Our midfield can not only compete with theirs for the first time in years but we’ve outdone them.  Outfought then and Davis and Kamara have brought a real injection of quality.  

Actually didn’t realise he was playing until he went off😂😂

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

giphy.gif

Wee tarrier in the stores at my work, said to me on Friday, he hopes they don’t get Jose as manager as he doesn’t play the tarrier way 😂😂😂 fuck me, I honestly don’t understand how these cunts actually believe that’s even a possibility ha ha. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

And Johnstone - totally anonymous - couldn’t even have told you he was on

They keep talking him up as if he’s a real talent but he’s like the invisible man at Ibrox.  

First time looking back on it.  Wow.  Flanno is the type of guy who is not the greatest but the type of C*** this fixture needs to send a message.  

Honestly, I am starting to believe we are a better team.  They have been more consistent than us to the tune of three more wins instead of draws and performances like today show what we are all about now.

If we had started the season with the team we have now... we would have won it.

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not one cunt in there team had an answer to us the day, from first whistle to last there was only one outcome 

There isn't a single Rangers player today that didn't earn pass marks with the exception of Fod and that's because he had fuck all too do. We were outstanding. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There isn't a single Rangers player today that didn't earn pass marks with the exception of Fod and that's because he had fuck all too do. We were outstanding. 

Agreed mate, but fod did have to make one save late on and made it well. We were fantastic the day. 

16 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

And Johnstone - totally anonymous - couldn’t even have told you he was on

That young guy has been shafted by them imo. Played up front on his own last time against us - no service vs 2 big centre halfs.

This time wing back against Kent after no playing for weeks & never playing position ? celtic manager/s poor judgement playing him. (Not that I'm unhappy, mind)

The guy I thought was terrible was burke. Arrived with big reputation and is shockingly bad.

38 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Another bang average player who’s looked like a superstar because we have been rubbish. Doesn’t have the stamina to complete 90 minutes in one of the worst top flight leagues in Europe and looks like he’s towing a camper van a lot of the time. Gets away with it a lot of the time because he can strike a ball from range pretty well and because he has a good touch for a big guy.

Thought you were talking about Flannigan for the first few lines 😂

Spot on Rogic has been made to look good .Has absolutely nothing about him when it comes down to the nitty gritty .

The only time he looked up for it today was in the way he reacted to being subbed .He was sprinting off that pitch .couldnt wait to get off .He shat it and knew he was out his depth 

Flanagan is looking much fitter compared to when he first joined.  Having that spell off the pitch has helped him realise where he wants to be and it's definitely not on the bench. This pre-season will help them all improve further. 

Can't wait for the kilmarnock game despite some changes being likely.  Seeing the final scum manager, crybaby clarke have the biggest meltdown of the year will be out of this world. 

15 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Agreed mate, but fod did have to make one save late on and made it well. We were fantastic the day. 

I think any keeper would have made that save to be fair it isn't Fods fault he just didn't get the chance to shine today though I'm sure he would have if it was given to him. 

I can't get the smile off my face from that I'm so proud of the team. 

10 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

That young guy has been shafted by them imo. Played up front on his own last time against us - no service vs 2 big centre halfs.

This time wing back against Kent after no playing for weeks & never playing position ? celtic manager/s poor judgement playing him. (Not that I'm unhappy, mind)

The guy I thought was terrible was burke. Arrived with big reputation and is shockingly bad.

Ha ha honestly didn’t even know he was playing 😂😂😂