Where's Rogic Off To?

Clemdog

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Terry Hurlock 'esque

Never seen anycunt tackle like him ha ha. Wouldnโ€™t last 5 minutes on the park in todayโ€™s game though, but it would be a joy to see that cunt halfing the pretend hard men of our league now. Real midfield enforcers of that era would play on with a broken leg, nowadays wee poofters have 6 weeks out with a broken boot lace ffs.ย 

2 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

That young guy has been shafted by them imo. Played up front on his own last time against us - no service vs 2 big centre halfs.

This time wing back against Kent after no playing for weeks & never playing position ? celtic manager/s poor judgement playing him. (Not that I'm unhappy, mind)

The guy I thought was terrible was burke. Arrived with big reputation and is shockingly bad.

ย 

My brother, dad and I were howling on the drive home when Burke was mentioned on the radio. Seriously never realised he was playing and he played the full 90! :lol:ย 

Reminded me of the old firm games of old when we were doing 9IAR. You knew that a few mins into the game, Ferguson, McCall, Hurlock, Souness, Spackman etc would win the ball but half one of them with it. As soon as that tackle went in you knew you'd won the battle and the game. Rogic did nothing in the game. That in a way summed up the whole performance.ย