The bouncy after the second goal

GOAT

The tarrier players will now be coming to Ibrox with the fear and the emotional scars.

Gone are the days of them coming here, strolling about taking liberties, with a full stand, and cunts tying mhanky urine and spunk stained scarfs to our goalposts. Or blowing their snottery beaks on our corner flags.

O' the times they are indeed a changing.

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Best i can remember for a long time. Looks amazing, shame it wasn't shown on tv but i'm not surprised 

Was wondering if it was shown , typical , we’ve to miss the first 2 minutes of the game on tv at the piggery while the commentators sit in silence and the cameras focus on them singing a Liverpool song 

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Was wondering if it was shown , typical , we’ve to miss the first 2 minutes of the game on tv at the piggery while the commentators sit in silence and the cameras focus on them singing a Liverpool song 

Always fucking annoys me that, Rangers fans are hardly ever on camera.

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

What an absolutely amazing video, pitch level the speed of play and capturing all that is top notch. Really enjoyed it. 

I think the groundsmen deserve a mention, the pitch is in superb condition which the low level cameras catch.