**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

It's a typical end of season performance when there's nothing to play for. Means nothing.

i think it carries momentum on through to next season, i also want to finish as close to the scum as possible

i don't think this game means nothing, no we can't win the league but there's more to it than that

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

Thank fuck Worrall is going home tomorrow .

Shows you how superior katic is 

Mind when idiots spent a full season telling us there wasn’t much between them 

That cart horse has cost us the league 

Gerrard's pre-match interview on RTV raised the point that there were a number of players who felt a bit frustrated at not getting much game time recently and some would be getting a game against Kilmarnock.  Also that he felt it would be a strong team capable of winning if it played well.

Those now getting chance as first team picks are not doing anything like enough to show the manager that they deserve to be first team picks.   Nowhere near good enough.   As for playing well...…..that's not really happening so far.  

But of course there is always the pitch to blame so those who have been given the chance to impress the manager and the Support have an immediate excuse they can raise to plead their case for not taking the opportunity offered to them.

Gerrard has seen this sort of performance so many times this season.   So far he's not developed much of a track record in getting a team that is flailing about to get a grip of these types of games and to get a winning job done.    We'll see if today is any different or whether its going to be yet another of these post match interviews where he sees the problem but bemoans the inability of the players to resolve it. 

Archived