Kilmarnock v Rangers .

Sunday, 19th May

Venue. Rugby Park.

Kick of . 3pm.

Live on BT Sports 2.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likely to be without McGregor and Flanagan already fir the first game of next season. Now we have Collum as ref for this game, his first in 6 months since our statement, with any reds issued being suspensions for next season.

It's almost like it's not all coincidental....

Foderingham 

Tavernier    Goldson   Katic    Flannagan

Kamara 

Jack                    Davis

Candeias                  Arfield

Morelos

Same line up as against the scum except Candeias and Morelos on, both good for assists and goals. 

2 hours ago, Docspawn said:

Bit conflicted by this one, happy to let few younger lads get a game but for once this season I’d also accept getting beat..... purely so the sheep miss out on chance of Europe. Frign hate Sheep scum I work with so nice to provide extra joy to Monday!

Its only time I’ll say this though.

Think the only  way sheep miss out is if hearts win cup. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Likely to be without McGregor and Flanagan already fir the first game of next season. Now we have Collum as ref for this game, his first in 6 months since our statement, with any reds issued being suspensions for next season.

It's almost like it's not all coincidental....

We better not score then, he will send one of us off for smiling. 

40 minutes ago, LV said:

Think the only  way sheep miss out is if hearts win cup. 

Yeah Hearts have to win the cup, but if they do then sheep still make it if they finish above Killie. If Killie are 3rd and Hearts win the cup then sheep get the League Cup group stages instead of Europa League.😀

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Think you will see McCrorie get a start and maybe Middleton, Barisic for Flanagan, would still like to see Defoe & Mo play together in that narrow front 3. 

Doubt barisic will play on that pitch considering how injury prone he seems to be 

-----------------wes----------------

Tav-----worral--katic----barasic 

--coulibaly--Davis -mcrorrie---

--------------------Kent---------------

------------defoe------morelos------

Loans ending, possible players last match. Nothing game. Some youngsters coming off the bench 

3 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Some players have gone on holiday already. Don't know who though. I'd imagine McGregor, Flanagan, Dorrans, Davis, Jack but I'm only guessing.

Dorrans played today against Chelsea.

Wes

Polster Worral McCrorie Barasic

Candeais Coulibally Kelly Halliday

Middleton Kent

Fuck the SFA. Fuck the spl. Fuck integrity.  Protect ourselves for next season from reds and retrospective reds for any key players.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Wes

Polster Worral McCrorie Barasic

Candeais Coulibally Kelly Halliday

Middleton Kent

Fuck the SFA. Fuck the spl. Fuck integrity.  Protect ourselves for next season from reds and retrospective reds for any key players.

That Kelly kid has a future. Going to be a cracking player. Would love to see him play on Sunday.

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That Kelly kid has a future. Going to be a cracking player. Would love to see him play on Sunday.

I'd actually play some of his youth team mates too. I'm genuinely more bothered about more suspensions for Aberdeen /Hivs away game one of next season than I am about this game.

48 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd actually play some of his youth team mates too. I'm genuinely more bothered about more suspensions for Aberdeen /Hivs away game one of next season than I am about this game.

If we play too much of a "weakened" team and we lose, McInnes will complain and we get deducted 9 points and placed third as the CO rules on it. Better still, deduct us 9 points for next season as punishment, so we start at -9, minus two players, plus any at the weekend. The playing field needs to be levelled for the scum to make sure they emerge title winners again.

Just how it works. Seems fair!

36 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If we play too much of a "weakened" team and we lose, McInnes will complain and we get deducted 9 points and placed third as the CO rules on it. Better still, deduct us 9 points for next season as punishment, so we start at -9, minus two players, plus any at the weekend. The playing field needs to be levelled for the scum to make sure they emerge title winners again.

What a lot of shi.. . 

Yeah fair enough that actually. 😔

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Is this true? I asked that question earlier on the page but no one answered. I thought that might be the case.....

Gerrard will give some players at rest who are carrying niggles and I wouldn’t want to risk our better players on that pitch,players rested will be arfield,defoe,jack at least with McCrorie,Morelos and Halliday coming in,possible might give tav abs Goldson a rest also.

i would like to see some minutes giving to mcpake.

Archived