**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Nobody's playing well, but it's the usual fall guys we tend to give the shite in such situations. Kent and the likes go missing too often of these kinds of games, though.

Kent has been the only one who looks even remotely dangerous and interested. Morelos looks like he doesn’t want to be there, Candeias is useless in these type of games and Jack and Halliday need to be in acres of space for them to turn or pass forward. Otherwise, they’re just happy to pass it back or sideways. 

Wonder what Gerrard makes of yet another shambles of a first half performance after giving players the chance to make a good impression and to continue the winning run.    He does not strike me as being the sort of manager that will accept nothing less from players than giving their very best even if it is the last game of the season.     Just pulling on the shirt and going through the motions to see the season fizzle out is not the sort of attitude I think he'd accept.   But its what he is seeing.

I suppose he'll be a guest of Liverpool at the Champions League final.    It is bound to be a very different game to the one he is seeing at Kilmarnock today.   So far removed from the dirge that is unfolding before his eyes at Kilmarnock today (and which is a repeat of far too many games this season).   As he watches that final I sure do hope he has some very good ideas about what players he can bring to Rangers lift the quality and attitude we see in these types of games.   Another season of this sort of game where we are simply not at the races and have not got a grip of the game is not an outcome he'd want to be facing.   

5 minutes ago, Rusty117 said:

This is why we've went and got jones and hastie and likely stewart. Because their better than the dreggs we have as backup the now. Candieas ive never thought was anywhere near good enough. A winger whose best attribute is tracking back ffs. Halliday is all heart and zero talent. Can make fuck all happen. Morelos movement compared to defoe is a joke. 

Jones Hastie and Stewart are not any better than the shite we have..........

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

None of those 3 you mention make one bit of difference to our side. 

Kind of hard for Mo to make a run when there is no one even remotely close to him and it’s back to the old punt it up to Mo and cross our fingers. 

Id fancy either those 3 doing a better job than candieas. 

I’d take Morelos off. Don’t realise how much the game becomes about his stupid shitey fouls when he’s playing. Whether they are fouls or not, he puts himself into stupid tackles when he doesn’t need to. 

Probably still annoyed with him from the celtic game but it’s time for him to go. Surprises me the level of love he still has amongst our support to be honest. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

Apparently holidays arent allowed .

How can they be when the slack has to be taken up for the likes of Benjamin and Creampuff?

2 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Kent has been the only one who looks even remotely dangerous and interested. Morelos looks like he doesn’t want to be there, Candeias is useless in these type of games and Jack and Halliday need to be in acres of space for them to turn or pass forward. Otherwise, they’re just happy to pass it back or sideways. 

They're aw shite.

Just now, nik2402 said:

I’d take Morelos off. Don’t realise how much the game becomes about his stupid shitey fouls when he’s playing. Whether they are fouls or not, he puts himself into stupid tackles when he doesn’t need to. 

Probably still annoyed with him from the celtic game but it’s time for him to go. Surprises me the level of love he still has amongst our support to be honest. 

So commits stupid snidey fouls but they aren’t actually fouls. 

Brain washed fool. 

He gets the love becUse he plays with his heart, and has banged in 29 goals. 

Archived