**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kamara was caught in possession in the middle of the park.  The pass to Burke was a good one and it came straight after the ball was won.  Defence was caught cold and we’re a goal down.

I know it’s unpopular to criticise Kamara but he can’t be losing the ball in those areas of the park.  You get punished for it, and we were.

A truly dire first half with next to nothing going forward.  Worrall is utter mince.  Flanagan and Halliday not good enough.  We have no creativity in midfield.   Half of them have stopped for the summer.  Kent will never get a game for Liverpool and I wouldn't pay big bucks for him.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So commits stupid snidey fouls but they aren’t actually fouls. 

Brain washed fool. 

He gets the love becUse he plays with his heart, and has banged in 29 goals. 

Id rather he played with his brains and stopped giving killie chances to hit the deck and break up the play. This kinda shit doesnt even crose your mind when defoe is on. 

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Halliday is left back, where was he?

I thought Barisic was Left back and Halliday is midfield, it’s Barisic who looks like he’s meant to be tracking him, looks right at him and just lets him go while he has a light jog back

Once he spots that danger he should be sprinting back

Just now, GA1972 said:

I thought Barisic was Left back and Halliday is midfield, it’s Barisic who looks like he’s meant to be tracking him, looks right at him and just lets him go while he has a light jog back

Once he spots that danger he should be sprinting back

I thought Barisic would be LB but during the first half he has been further forward and Halliday deeper at LB.  It hasn't worked whatever it is.

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Top man, I’m sat in a hotel in Granada, smoking a joint and watching the Teddy Bears, good second half is all that’s needed for perfection 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Is Granada no an old ford motor or an old tv station??

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So commits stupid snidey fouls but they aren’t actually fouls. 

Brain washed fool. 

He gets the love becUse he plays with his heart, and has banged in 29 goals. 

Brainwashed? The boys missed the last 4 games after another sending off. He’s had 3 or 4 fouls again today. You don’t get all that shite with Defoe. 

You pretend he does nothing wrong and everyone’s against him. See how far it gets you. Embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty117 said:

Id rather he played with his brains and stopped giving killie chances to hit the deck and break up the play. This kinda shit doesnt even crose your mind when defoe is on. 

Defoe does the exact same but nothing is said. 

1 minute ago, nik2402 said:

Brainwashed? The boys missed the last 4 games after another sending off. He’s had 3 or 4 fouls again today. You don’t get all that shite with Defoe. 

You pretend he does nothing wrong and everyone’s against him. See how far it gets you. Embarrassing. 

Blinkered fool. 

Archived