**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

If we play too much of a "weakened" team and we lose, McInnes will complain and we get deducted 9 points and placed third as the CO rules on it. Better still, deduct us 9 points for next season as punishment, so we start at -9, minus two players, plus any at the weekend. The playing field needs to be levelled for the scum to make sure they emerge title winners again.

Just how it works. Seems fair!

Know where you’re coming from mate, but let’s just finish the season well. Fuck them all! 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Aberdeen, but I'd rather they finished third over that jakey Clarke's team.

Also...

2016/17: We were 39 points behind them

2017/18: We were 12 points behind them

2018/19: I hope we're at least 6 points behind them

2019/20: 🤔

2 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I hate Aberdeen, but I'd rather they finished third over that jakey Clarke's team.

Also...

2016/17: We were 39 points behind them

2017/18: We were 12 points behind them

2018/19: I hope we're at least 6 points behind them

2019/20: 🤔

2019/20....something ahead 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should be a ban for people actually caring about Aberdeen getting into Europe

Quite agree, would rather Rangers finish with 6 wins on the bounce including all the “top” teams. Aberdeen will embarrass themselves soon enough like every other year if they do get into Europe.

15 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I think we should play the reserves + Morelos. Kilmarnock did not vote us out the league and we could help them in Europe. I don't want Aberdeen sneaking into third.

giphy.gif

Winning games has been our mantra .... all our existence ..... to even consider doing what we are totally against just to stop the aborigines getting into Europe??? .... is totally alien to our winning mentality.

Fuck both Kilmarnock and Aberdeen .... we owe nothing to either ..... one voted us out .... the other one abstained instead of taking a stand ... which was just as bad as voting us out.

We must only ever put out the best team we can field .... the season is not over until the last game is over .... to suggest any other alternative is ludicrous .... We Are Rangers FFS.

:UK:

23 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Play our strongest team end of. I'd like to bet on teams finishing off seasons with a win streak carry it on to the next season. so fuck all this youth pish, go oot n pump this shite n let the lads go enjoy their break in high spirits.

I agree with playing our best starting 11 mate, but our players should reflect upon what could have been after the game. 

Aberdeen have a higher coefficient than us,so them qualifying could be the difference between us being seeded or not in the second qualifying round (which is touch and go). Some folk might care because of that (perhaps not many), and most probably don't care.

We are obviously not playing our strongest team, in the sense that some players will not be risked on the plastic and some are carrying injuries.

Frankly if we could get away with it i’d play only those who were leaving and those who were leaving but really wanted to stay. 😄

I think it was around 2008 when they wouldn't help us with the games pile up and Walter Smith was having trouble with player selection, what with injuries and exhaustion, he said something like ... 'At the start of the season you enter all these tournaments and you don't choose what games to win and what games not to win. You want to win them all.'

Archived