**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rimbaud said:

just listening to you whingeing people on here makes me sick ,no that long ago we had 5 professional players no license to play football ,we are operating with a midfield who cost 50,000 , a free transfer in goal ,away and have a reality check and get a grip .

They dropped 27 points this season, that has to be seen as an opporunity missed.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Just think it's cringey as fuck when cunts think getting beat 2-1 off of absolute shite is ok.

Each to their own bud, not for me though. 

I’m with you. Our record against killie in the league is nothing short of abysmal

5 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

They dropped 27 points this season, that has to be seen as an opporunity missed.

Absolutely. They have been garbage for a season and a half. I hope they stay deluded and give lemon the job and don’t spend big otherwise this is an opportunity missed.

5 hours ago, Rangers#1 said:

End of season shite game, didn't expect too much with the team/subs we put out.

That pitch is fucking terrible.

👍

Agreed mate .... We always hear that ... "The pitch is the same for both teams playing" .... but for the type of game we play that saying has proved to be a fallacy ... plastic pitches are a blight and should be outlawed in the top two divisions .... today Killie had a place in Europe to play for .... that was the big difference between the teams today ... and the pitch was like a 12th man for them ... along with the poison dwarf of a referee.

Of course ..... that we were also shite today .... didn't help our cause any either ..... :p:

:UK:

5 hours ago, EatDolphins said:

I semi agree with you. I don't think he's pish but he's heavily overrated. People call him a future Rangers captain but in truth he probably won't be here after next season.

Hopefully. Imo he is the weakest link in our regular midfield starters. Limited and doesn't do enough.

The game made it even more clear that professional football should not be played on that pitch, that Worrall will never be a player, that Barasic is not good enough, Flanigan is back up at best.Halliday plays better at full back than midfield and Jack is still overrated. 

No game for Rangers should be meaningless especially those against such bitter opposition fans.

On 14/05/2019 at 23:04, Heshootshescores said:

Based upon the gaffers post match comments, and the way the beasts gifted our euro opponents points at the end of last season, smart money will be on 9/2 Killie. 

And that was before I saw who was refereeing the game. The wee cunt couldn't wait to give that late penalty. 

On a plus note

Kilmarnock’s pitch doesn’t meet UEFA conditions for playing surfaces. Iirc it can only be 5g/next gen or grass 

so the money they make getting pumped out after their first match will be already spent on a new surface 

which is funny 

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

On a plus note

Kilmarnock’s pitch doesn’t meet UEFA conditions for playing surfaces. Iirc it can only be 5g/next gen or grass 

so the money they make getting pumped out after their first match will be already spent on a new surface 

which is funny 

Its not that funny as they are changing it to a newer one after this season.

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Hopefully. Imo he is the weakest link in our regular midfield starters. Limited and doesn't do enough.

We do need an upgrade. Decent squad player but as a starter we need better. We actually have a lot of numbers in central midfield but a lack of real quality. 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

2 points from 12 against them is a riddy.

Taking into account the league cup game and Scottish cup games barring Defoes goal in league defeat, has Morelos scored all the rest against them?

Terrible stat to read. The games against them, hibs and Aberdeen have been the difference in us not winning the league this season. 

Sickening really. 

46 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Terrible stat to read. The games against them, hibs and Aberdeen have been the difference in us not winning the league this season. 

Sickening really. 

Aberdeen and Kilmarnock in particular play us like a fiddle.

The only games we’ve beat Killie Morelos was unplayable in both.

A hat-trick at Rugby Park and 4 at Ibrox.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

2 points from 12 against them is a riddy.

Taking into account the league cup game and Scottish cup games barring Defoes goal in league defeat, has Morelos scored all the rest against them?

Compare that with celtic's 9 against them. 7 point difference is huge in the grand scheme of things!

Archived