Rangers statement r.e. Flanagan Citation

grant_rfc

I always thought that the compliance officer could only recommend retrospective action if the referee had missed the incident. If the referee had seen the incident and dealt with it, as in this case, then it was outside the remit of the compliance officer. I guess that has changed. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

I always thought that the compliance officer could only recommend retrospective action if the referee had missed the incident. If the referee had seen the incident and dealt with it, as in this case, then it was outside the remit of the compliance officer. I guess that has changed. 

That’s were it gets one sided and can be easily corrupted.

Every game could be scrutinised and incidents brought up penalise a team especially when most of our games are televised.

To many anti Rangers media hurting and trying to hold both us and if you want  to say Scottish football back to let  one team pick up the benefits every year.

The Club needs to continue standing up to the corruption and open bias displayed by those in positions of influence be they on the pitch, in the media or the SFA.  I am not suggesting that JF has not committed an offence, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander.  In any other league  all teams would be treated equally with incorrect refereeing decisions balancing out over a season.  Not in Scotland.  This is what happens when those that despise our club permeate every position of influence possible.   

53 minutes ago, grant_rfc said:

Hopefully this is the end of the dignified silence as I honestly couldn't take anymore of it.

End of the dignified silence 🤔? We’ve made a statement about Collum this season and Robertson released a 10 minute interview criticising trial by sportscene. 

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

End of the dignified silence 🤔? We’ve made a statement about Collum this season and Robertson released a 10 minute interview criticising trial by sportscene. 

Got slapped on the wrist like a wee schoolboy and went back into his shell.