Rangers statement r.e. Flanagan Citation

grant_rfc

2 minutes ago, backup said:

They can't give their own verdict, their conclusion must be within the laws of the game, which imho means the sumnovic decision needs to be challenged under natural justice.

Yeah what I was meaning with their own verdict was ofc whether a player should have been sent of or if it was in fact a yellow etc with ot just making stuff up to suit themselves if you know what I mean? 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Wouldn’t be with goal line technology so no controversy. 

Wouldnt be with VAR on offside decisions. 

Correct decisions or do you prefer wrong decisions and getting beat  

I prefer football played the way it is meant to be, a bit like... no a lot like Brian Clough.

56 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

She never, seemingly a panel of ex refs did and couldnt agree that it was a red card

I this correct though? Did she look at it and refer it to the panel? If so then she is relatively blameless. 

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wont really keep us quiet, either way we feel wronged, by her or 3 ex refs makes no difference, 

I personally think it makes a massive difference. 

If the CO has referred the Simunovic incident to the panel then She has shown balance, has not been influenced by tv reporting and cannot be called out in his case. 

If 3 ex referees have reviewed this footage and made their decision based on their experiences and judgement then apart from transparency on who those three are and an explanation of their decision, there is not much more to be asked for. 

I stress, in this case!

but then that’s the point right, the whole process needs to be transparent and definitive.  

They have their rotten little fingers in so many pies now it's going to take years to disinfect... the pies and make them anywhere edible now.

I want a pie and beans now, or a pie floater - pie floating in pea soup.

36 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I personally think it makes a massive difference. 

If the CO has referred the Simunovic incident to the panel then She has shown balance, has not been influenced by tv reporting and cannot be called out in his case. 

If 3 ex referees have reviewed this footage and made their decision based on their experiences and judgement then apart from transparency on who those three are and an explanation of their decision, there is not much more to be asked for. 

I stress, in this case!

but then that’s the point right, the whole process needs to be transparent and definitive.  

Is it not the same with flanagan though, she basically decides what gets sent to the panel, and in this case the panel decided against flanagan 

The only time she is a cow is when she fails to send people (tarriers) to the panel, in this case she sent one from each team to said panel 

6 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Whether she did or she didn't is immaterial .. the fact that a scum player was yet again let off scot free says everything

It is material tho as its clearly showing a clear bias against a certain set of players while basically turning a blind eye to another set of players. To say its immaterial is way off the mark 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It is material tho as its clearly showing a clear bias against a certain set of players while basically turning a blind eye to another set of players. To say its immaterial is way off the mark 

You're right .. I was meaning whether she did or didn't refer him.. at the end of the day the twat escaped punishment