Morelos Copa America

denya

17 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm no sure the martinez guy then but I do like the look of that borre guy if it's the guy I'm thinking of in River plate. Guy on my Facebook always bangs on about river plate and this guy for some reason

River Plate are known for having a lot of loyalists in their support

Just now, Jeffrey said:

I've no idea being honest but the guy doesn't seem to support any one team. He has a few strange clubs he always goes in about but I think he's one of these guys who just takes an interest in world football and younger breakthrough players in general. Been a few he has went on about I've never heard of who have went o and to become highish profile players 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

If he takes this positively it should be his inspiration to cut all of the petty shit out of his game and focus on football. He has missed weeks of football at the worst time...Players get picked on form. 

Unfortunately I think he will take this as "i've scored 29 goals this year at Rangers and still can't get in. Need to move now"

He's already seeing what it's like to get picked on form from the comfort of our bench, watching Defoe play well in a team on a decent winning run.

A direct consequence of his own actions, but I get the feeling he'll be hearing the same "need to move" excuse from his agent and liking that a lot more than any alternative explanation.

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Hope we sell him early in the transfer window.

Thats what I'm hoping for as well. I hope it doesn't look like he will stay then leave on deadline day when me don't have a replacement lined up. I'm certain that between the club and the player it's already been decided that he is leaving tho going by morelos statement and words 

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Nailed on he has heard of about 3 players on that list.

I like the bit where he said “I’ve not seen much of the Colombian league”  I doubt he could name a Colombian league team without google 🤣

18 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I like the bit where he said “I’ve not seen much of the Colombian league”  I doubt he could name a Colombian league team without google 🤣

Thought Progres played in Germany, think it's safe to say you're right :lol:

15 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Fuck off :lol: 

Honestly mate it's quite a big thing over there

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I don't think it should be a tough ask for a guy who is valued at £20m to be in Colombia's first 11 choice strikers, different story if he narrowly missed out on the 4/5 who get picked

He's not even our first choice now.

4 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Of the league games he missed through suspension, we drew 2 and won the rest.

Those 2 were against Dundee and St. Johnstone in 2 of our worst performances of the season. The fact we were so rank in those 2 games says much more about the players who DID play, rather than the one who DIDN'T in my opinion. 

You forget the amount of points dropped whilst we were down to 10 men due to his actions.

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Morelos should be ahead of Borre and Martinez in the order but I guess not playing recently has impacted on that.

No he should not. He is not better than them and they can be play in 3 up forward or 2 up forward without problem.

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

I hate RiBer a lot but Santos Borre is very very good forward. He is main forward for RiBer

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Queiroz pinning it firmly on his lack of games. Harsh lesson for Alfredo but he needs to take it onboard 

Quieroz is just trying to be nice and not make players that not get in the big provisional team not lose confidence. Quieroz is under much pressure in this moment already by the people and media here and he only have play 2 games. People here do not like Morelos as player and dont want him in the team. 

It is simple and much like I been saying on here for very very long time that he is not good enough for to get in our team and wont be in Copa America, he is not near the top players of our big list of many good forward players we have in this moment and many are young and very very good like Luis Diaz, Sabestian Villa and Santos Borre. Also very big thing is Morelos can not play in 3 up forward or 2 up forward and we normally have 3, he only like to play like the #9 position and Falcao is this position and after Falcao is Duvan Zapata. 

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Denya literally couldn't wait for Morelos to be left out 

You are wrong my friend. I just say what I think and every person on here think he should be in our team only because he play for Rangers but in honesty like I say for very long time but nobody listen here is that we have very many good forwards that are better and he wont be in our team. I like Morelos and want him to be success but he is not good enough to be in our team. The majority of people here are different and they dont like him and dont want him ever to be in our team. So you are wrong

1 hour ago, denya said:

No he should not. He is not better than them and they can be play in 3 up forward or 2 up forward without problem.

I hate RiBer a lot but Santos Borre is very very good forward. He is main forward for RiBer

Quieroz is just trying to be nice and not make players that not get in the big provisional team not lose confidence. Quieroz is under much pressure in this moment already by the people and media here and he only have play 2 games. People here do not like Morelos as player and dont want him in the team. 

It is simple and much like I been saying on here for very very long time that he is not good enough for to get in our team and wont be in Copa America, he is not near the top players of our big list of many good forward players we have in this moment and many are young and very very good like Luis Diaz, Sabestian Villa and Santos Borre. Also very big thing is Morelos can not play in 3 up forward or 2 up forward and we normally have 3, he only like to play like the #9 position and Falcao is this position and after Falcao is Duvan Zapata. 

How many fans forums of your Country's players are you a member of mate?