Morelos Copa America

denya

19 minutes ago, denya said:

Only of this. I am for my local team here too. Nothing more

Why do you post so much on this forum if you don't really even rate our wee Alfie? We love him, but he seriously needs to get used to the fact that he is always going to get targeted cause opposition players hate playing against him and know that he will probably react to a few fly knees, elbows, studs etc... 

If he can get that out his game, he will 100% cause whatever defense he's up against problems. Plus I think you're underestimating him cause of our league. But you know what? We've had some of the best South American players & European players playing in our league like Roy Keane, Claudio Canniga and many many others. Some can handle it, others can't and heavy fail. A lot better than you rate Morelos have flopped in our league. If he played for a team like West Ham, Everton, Shalkle, Lyon, etc... he wouldn't get the rough attention he gets here and would be banging the goals in and terrifying defences wherever he is and would have been in your squad. 

There must be a reason why you only use this forum and one other. 

What is it? 

Interestingly McCoist of all people said a few weeks ago that Morelos indiscipline could cost him at international level as there is lot of quality forwards in front of him. Perhaps that is the case. Either way, Morelos is a quality player who is still young and hopefully the last few weeks have been an important learning experience for him. He has gone from being first name on the team sheet and being probably mollycoddled a bit by Gerrard to sitting on the bench. If he understands why and takes it the right way he'll be back scoring soon and i'm sure he'll be a big player for Columbia in the future too.  

33 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Why do you post so much on this forum if you don't really even rate our wee Alfie? We love him, but he seriously needs to get used to the fact that he is always going to get targeted cause opposition players hate playing against him and know that he will probably react to a few fly knees, elbows, studs etc... 

If he can get that out his game, he will 100% cause whatever defense he's up against problems. Plus I think you're underestimating him cause of our league. But you know what? We've had some of the best South American players & European players playing in our league like Roy Keane, Claudio Canniga and many many others. Some can handle it, others can't and heavy fail. A lot better than you rate Morelos have flopped in our league. If he played for a team like West Ham, Everton, Shalkle, Lyon, etc... he wouldn't get the rough attention he gets here and would be banging the goals in and terrifying defences wherever he is and would have been in your squad. 

There must be a reason why you only use this forum and one other. 

What is it? 

I write on here before Morelos play for Rangers. I like Rangers and is team I support in Europe. I like Morelos and here when people say he is shit I argue for him. But is the truth is he is not better than the forwards we have. He can only play in #9 position and not in different team formations and the players we have can do this, he is not as fast as players we have and discipline too so he is far down list of our players. It does not matter of which league he play in because like i say before we have Luis Diaz who is in provisional team and he play here for Junior and Junior is not even biggest team or successful team of our league. I like Morelos a lot but honest he is down our list, I rate him high and think he will go good in future and I hope he has much success but people here do not care and do not rate him. I just say my opinion and also I share on here opinion of people of my country because is much different and many people here get very big hope that he make the team and I say for long time he wont make team but nobody listen to me.

27 minutes ago, denya said:

I write on here before Morelos play for Rangers. I like Rangers and is team I support in Europe. I like Morelos and here when people say he is shit I argue for him. But is the truth is he is not better than the forwards we have. He can only play in #9 position and not in different team formations and the players we have can do this, he is not as fast as players we have and discipline too so he is far down list of our players. It does not matter of which league he play in because like i say before we have Luis Diaz who is in provisional team and he play here for Junior and Junior is not even biggest team or successful team of our league. I like Morelos a lot but honest he is down our list, I rate him high and think he will go good in future and I hope he has much success but people here do not care and do not rate him. I just say my opinion and also I share on here opinion of people of my country because is much different and many people here get very big hope that he make the team and I say for long time he wont make team but nobody listen to me.

Ah, OK. I didn't realise you were a Rangers fan before Morelos. I agree with most of what you have said. But to be fair he has never played with a decent second striker while he's been here. He had Miller last season who seamed to play as a winger, this season he has played with a crap Lafferty. So you can't really judge him on that yet. The way he holds the ball up and the vision he has if he had another striker who could get in behind the back line regularly then I think he could feed the the ball. He has the attributes to be a goal scoring No10. I'm my opinion obviously...

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Ah, OK. I didn't realise you were a Rangers fan before Morelos. I agree with most of what you have said. But to be fair he has never played with a decent second striker while he's been here. He had Miller last season who seamed to play as a winger, this season he has played with a crap Lafferty. So you can't really judge him on that yet. The way he holds the ball up and the vision he has if he had another striker who could get in behind the back line regularly then I think he could feed the the ball. He has the attributes to be a goal scoring No10. I'm my opinion obviously...

He had the opportunity for this with a good 2nd forward with our national team before in friendly games. He is just not at level to represent us in a big tournament and is down the list. Is up for him to change opinion of people here because in this moment it is not good and he is not as good as what we already got.

2 minutes ago, denya said:

He had the opportunity for this with a good 2nd forward with our national team before in friendly games. He is just not at level to represent us in a big tournament and is down the list. Is up for him to change opinion of people here because in this moment it is not good and he is not as good as what we already got.

Yeah, you're right. I just hope he knows it. He took a season to settle here, he was getting it stinking on this site last season and folk were giving me abuse cause I thought he was still playing well even though he wasn't scoring. But I could see he had talent, he just needed better coaching. He has that now. I hope he stays cause I reckon he will score a ton of goals. I just hope he hasn't went on a huff cause he missed out on the squad. Why were so many strikers picked? A lot of them won't see any game time. 

7 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yeah, you're right. I just hope he knows it. He took a season to settle here, he was getting it stinking on this site last season and folk were giving me abuse cause I thought he was still playing well even though he wasn't scoring. But I could see he had talent, he just needed better coaching. He has that now. I hope he stays cause I reckon he will score a ton of goals. I just hope he hasn't went on a huff cause he missed out on the squad. Why were so many strikers picked? A lot of them won't see any game time. 

Many forwards was picked and many midfielders was picked because we have many to make choice from. All will play some minutes in next 2 friendly games here against Panamá and then against Peru before we go to Brasil for the Copa America. It is only provisional list, is not final list of the team for Copa America. 

If Gerrard have a talk with Morelos and be positive with him then he will probable want to stay if club do not sell him but if not then I think he get very disappointed and want to leave because here to play for the national team is most important for all of us. Is not like in Scotland or some other places in Europe that club is bigger than the country because here in South America it mean everything to play for the country.

2 hours ago, denya said:

Many forwards was picked and many midfielders was picked because we have many to make choice from. All will play some minutes in next 2 friendly games here against Panamá and then against Peru before we go to Brasil for the Copa America. It is only provisional list, is not final list of the team for Copa America. 

If Gerrard have a talk with Morelos and be positive with him then he will probable want to stay if club do not sell him but if not then I think he get very disappointed and want to leave because here to play for the national team is most important for all of us. Is not like in Scotland or some other places in Europe that club is bigger than the country because here in South America it mean everything to play for the country.

I am of an age that still remembers the pride we had in our national side ...... when it was also the highest compliment to a players career to play for our country .... and to be a supporter too.

Over time in Scotland ... as everywhere in Europe the league teams have been more open to players from other countries due to the Bosman rule .... this rule has been to a degree a blessing for the league teams in Scotland ... allowing many talented players like Alfredo being allowed to play here due to freedom of movement across borders  ... but to an extent a disadvantage to the national team as the two top teams ...The Rangers and the scum ... who generally shared the positions in the national team ... now have fewer home grown players in their teams ... thereby reducing the pool of talent available on the home front.

:UK:

18 hours ago, denya said:

Yeah, I remember when he first signed for us he said in his first interview that his dream was to play for his country. 

I imagine he will be very very disappointed that he hasn't been chosen. I just hope he doesn't blame this league for the players targeting him cause they know he has a very short fuse. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see him punch a player in the face. I have never seen a player that hasn't been able to reign it in. I'm guessing that because of the language barrier that the staff can't get across their points properly to him. Who knows, he could just genuinely have a mental problem that makes him not be able to control his temper properly. He should take it as a compliment that he gets targeted. Opposition players genuinely fear him. 

His antics let him down . being sent off 5 times in a season is nothing to be proud of.He has paid the price and not being included in the Columbia MIGHT give him awake up call.

Will he be with next season ?? He obviously thinks he is to good for Scottish Football so he will be gone for a decent fee

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yeah, I remember when he first signed for us he said in his first interview that his dream was to play for his country. 

I imagine he will be very very disappointed that he hasn't been chosen. I just hope he doesn't blame this league for the players targeting him cause they know he has a very short fuse. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see him punch a player in the face. I have never seen a player that hasn't been able to reign it in. I'm guessing that because of the language barrier that the staff can't get across their points properly to him. Who knows, he could just genuinely have a mental problem that makes him not be able to control his temper properly. He should take it as a compliment that he gets targeted. Opposition players genuinely fear him. 

He never have discipline problem before Scotland, Daniel Candeias can speak Spanish so I sure he can be translator for staff to Alfredo. If he stay then maybe he stay for half season and in the January he get sold and hopefully for much money. Maybe he can score many goals in this time and more important goals in Europa League and against celtic 

1 minute ago, denya said:

He never have discipline problem before Scotland, Daniel Candeias can speak Spanish so I sure he can be translator for staff to Alfredo. If he stay then maybe he stay for half season and in the January he get sold and hopefully for much money. Maybe he can score many goals in this time and more important goals in Europa League and against celtic 

DZ, have the admin lesbian bitch scum approached you to run the facebook page for the site yet?

18 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

I am of an age that still remembers the pride we had in our national side ...... when it was also the highest compliment to a players career to play for our country .... and to be a supporter too.

Over time in Scotland ... as everywhere in Europe the league teams have been more open to players from other countries due to the Bosman rule .... this rule has been to a degree a blessing for the league teams in Scotland ... allowing many talented players like Alfredo being allowed to play here due to freedom of movement across borders  ... but to an extent a disadvantage to the national team as the two top teams ...The Rangers and the scum ... who generally shared the positions in the national team ... now have fewer home grown players in their teams ... thereby reducing the pool of talent available on the home front.

:UK:

Good point, well made. I still follow the Scottish team, as I like international football - but has got harder over the past 20yrs or so. I also think the apathy for the national game is endemic amoungst the top clubs and support, seeing it as an irrelevant hindrance to their squad, and hence we see far too many ridiculous call offs. FIFA losing top billing to UEFA CL, has certainly damaged the statute of international football perhaps irrevocably.

FIFA are trying to.muscle in the club game, with the new format of a world cup style club tournament will see them square go UEFA/big clubs. The whole set up in Europe certainly needs a big shake up.

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 07:26, denya said:

To be honest is not better than most on this list and most people here not want him in the team. Duvan Zapata, Muriel, Falcao, Santos Borre, Villa and Diaz are all better. Is nothing to do with league also for example Diaz play here in Colombia for Atletico Junior and he is younger and better and will be in big club in Europe very soon. It is simple that and like I explain many times on here but nobody listen is that we have many good players in the forward position and many that are ahead of him.

It's always good to hear from someone who actually knows the real situation.

I like Morelos as a player, but he lets himself down at times.  The truth is that there are obviously better players in the squad for Colombia at the moment, and its not really connected to which league they play in.

7 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

It's always good to hear from someone who actually knows the real situation.

I like Morelos as a player, but he lets himself down at times.  The truth is that there are obviously better players in the squad for Colombia at the moment, and its not really connected to which league they play in.

Is true my friend. Is performance in their club and also performance when play for national team. We have players in our provisional team play here in Colombia or in Mexico, Argentina, Brasil and for Europe even in Belgium and Russia. Jose Izquierdo not get in provisional team and he play in England Premier League.

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone else not buying that this guy is Colombian? 

A28AF2B9-BB10-4E65-9A69-12580B72E295.gif

You can think this but your opinion is wrong. Is probable because you are gay tarrier bitch. Also probable you not like that i speak truth of Morelos and you not like this.