Paul McStay

GOAT

When the fuck was this cunt linked with us? 😂😂

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/neil-lennon-tells-young-celtic-16157697

“The 54-year-old was linked with moves to Italian side Udinese, Germany, Everton and even their bitter Old Firm rivals but he remained at Parkhead for all of his career, making over 500 appearances.”

2 minutes ago, blueballss said:

That would have actually been hilarious if we’d signed their captain from them at that point.  Although that said I’d have wanted that fenian rat bastard nowhere near us.  

i thought i remembered something back from then, if i remember there was talk of him going abroad to lessen the impact then come to us haha!! imagine what social media would have been like then

This is nonsense never happened. He was roundly ridiculed for throwing his top into the jungle at the last home game of the season because as usual the yahoo media had him going to all these big clubs.

And guess what he never went anywhere because he was another over rated joke. I just surprised he didn't win young player of the year this year.

He did however give me one moment of great joy when he bottled it from taking a penalty in the Raith Rovers final at Ibrox and then missed when he was forced to. 🤣

4 minutes ago, roboscot said:

It wasn't a boys club it was a paedophile ring. Probably got passed around the lot of them, Savile included.

The thing with that is it leads to government officials celebs, we know JS but God knows who else and in no way am I excusing this but if all the rumours etc are true where does it stop?