Well done Rangers and Ryan jack

RFC55

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Appreciate all the lovely words boys. Family have been through an absolute cunt of a time for about 6 months with me losing my own father and now the wee fella losing his (my uncle) Rangers have been incredible with the wee man and he is delighted to have received what he has.

Sorry to hear this mate 

Well done to the club 

3 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Appreciate all the lovely words boys. Family have been through an absolute cunt of a time for about 6 months with me losing my own father and now the wee fella losing his (my uncle) Rangers have been incredible with the wee man and he is delighted to have received what he has.

I was sure your Dad passed away not too long ago mate and this coming so soon for you all will have been terrible. 💙

Hope this great gesture from Ryan and Rangers helps your young cousin and all your family to have something nice to look forward to.

7 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

I'm genuinely so sorry for your loss. I only hope that time helps the pain you must be going through.