Getting the 3/4 quality players in we need

KingKirk

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He’s no but. He’s got more ability than Candeias but he had more anonymous games than good. 

He done next to fuck all against the tims for example in the three games he’d played against them, whereas Candeias had at least scored against them. 

That's not true imo. Easily our best player in the second half of the season.

He was our best player probably in that 3-2 game. He was shite in the other two, but Candeias literally let Tierney take the piss and stroll by him twice for goals in the two games.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Rumour has it that McGregor wants to leave. They've lost boyata, Gordon looks to be off, they need to upgrade their strikers, they might lose the greatest left back in.the world due either to.injury or blessed Brendan coming in for him. They are losing about 4 players they had on loan and mourinho seems to.no fancy the job.

This is probably their most turbulent summer since 2010

Was I just talking to you at a wee cafe? :lol: boy was telling me all that almost word for word 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That's not true imo. Easily our best player in the second half of the season.

He was our best player probably in that 3-2 game. He was shite in the other two, but Candeias literally let Tierney take the piss and stroll by him twice for goals in the two games.

That’s cause’ Candeias is shite. 

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Kent is a must keep ahead of a 30 goal striker 🤣

That’s just fucking mental tbh

I know what your saying. I love him but unfortunately all the shit he has to deal with up here if we can get 15m would be good business 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You mean Aberseen draw and celtic defeat whilst down to 10?

Was that the game where we were already losing and never really looked like scoring? 

OK I shall give u that one and accept morelos potentially cost us 2 points. However what about the 10 goals vs killie and only taking 2 points off them?? Pretty sure that's more harmful than the game vs Aberdeen? Ofc that goes against what the media and the morelos haters want you to believe 😘