Barasic

gary176

14 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Not really getting why that means folk need to get a grip?

He's shite. Needs to leave while we can still claw back some money for him.

At fault for both goals today and been useless all season

His fault both goals?  The  cunt from Dundee cost the first goal, Barsic he was on his way up,the wing and had to double back as the player lost possession when he should not have and as for the defence they played Burke omside  , So,how was it his fault for the first goal? And as for the penalty? Never a penalty in a million years again why was it his fault as it was never a penalty and  the referee called it so it's his fault Willie Dollum  as we have saw time and again this season decisions going against us     Again nothing to do with Barisic.

The guy signed for us in September amd has not had any luck with injury, he needs a decent Pre season and hopefully stay free of injuries and then we can see if he can cut it at Rangers,. 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Pre season won’t install a heart mate 

Where do you get this shite he does not have a heart?   Tye guy has been with us about 8months and has picked up niggling injuries here and there which can happen in football.

He needs another season with a good Pre season and hopefully free on injury next year then we can see what he's all about as I think he can be a half decent left back given the chance. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Where do you get this shite he does not have a heart?   Tye guy has been with us about 8months and has picked up niggling injuries here and there which can happen in football.

He needs another season with a good Pre season and hopefully free on injury next year then we can see what he's all about as I think he can be a half decent left back given the chance. 

He’s a shitebag can’t cope with the physicality of the spl , Gerrard has even said it , he said on Barisic and grezda he’s had words , if their not mentally right to play in this league it will chew you up and spit you out which it has done to both , the spl won’t change next season so cash in the now when he might still be rated in the continent instead of not playing for us all next season picking up decent money 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

He’s a shitebag can’t cope with the physicality of the spl , Gerrard has even said it , he said on Barisic and grezda he’s had words , if their not mentally right to play in this league it will chew you up and spit you out which it has done to both , the spl won’t change next season so cash in the now when he might still be rated in the continent instead of not playing for us all next season picking up decent money 

But he will play for us next season as a striker , midfielder  winger and centre back would be the 4 positions I would strengthen , all 4 players we sign need to be able to walk into that team and no more squad players. 

I think he is half decent but big Butcher and others have struggled with our game as the pace of it,. He deserves a chance next season surly and as for Grezda? He started against Motherwell and was outstanding and we won 7-1, he has been nowhere near the team since yet that day he was magnificent and tore Well apart every time he got the ball.

This one is different thou as we have a few wingers with only Kent being a cut above the rest who have been average .

Jamie Murphy was a big loss this season as I liked him and again it's all about how he comes back

Absolutely mental that people are still trying to defend him. 

Gerrard first marked his card and challenged him to change the perception of him in January and he’s done nothing since then to show that he’s taken that on board.

We need to sell him this Summer.

12 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Bang on mate like the other plastic hard man Bruno alves , big shitehouse 

Did Barasic come with a reputation for being hard? Or is it just wee guys who’ve seen a boy with a shaved head and a mean look and think he’s hard?

Barisic has flattered to deceive on several levels.

1. Looked excellent against us but those games were before the season had even started and we were essentially a brand new team under rookie management.

2. Whipped in some great crosses, again, against us in what was effectively a (competitive) pre season game with Tavernier as RB. Tav is universally lauded for his attacking play and hammered for his defensive duties (although his defending had improved dramatically since the start of this season)

3. The games against us were on grass. Cunt can’t seem to play on AstroTurf.

And

4. We saw him playing with his entire head bandaged and thought ‘he’s like Butcher, hard as fucking nails’. He then exchanged tops at the end of the match at Ibrox and he was built like a Russian Special forces soldier.

Turns out he can only whip in a decent cross if afforded lots of time, can only play on grass, is far worse than Tav at defending, is made of glass, has no heart whatsoever, has a physique more suited to ‘Made in Chelsea’ than the Spetsnaz and was probably wearing  that head bandage because he was feeling the cold. 

Cut our losses and get him tae fuck!

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

His fault both goals?  The  cunt from Dundee cost the first goal, Barsic he was on his way up,the wing and had to double back as the player lost possession when he should not have and as for the defence they played Burke omside  , So,how was it his fault for the first goal? And as for the penalty? Never a penalty in a million years again why was it his fault as it was never a penalty and  the referee called it so it's his fault Willie Dollum  as we have saw time and again this season decisions going against us     Again nothing to do with Barisic.

The guy signed for us in September amd has not had any luck with injury, he needs a decent Pre season and hopefully stay free of injuries and then we can see if he can cut it at Rangers,. 

'The cunt from Dundee' Odd. What you got against Kamara? 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Shite defending to let O’Donnell in, worse defending to pull him when Worrall’s got it covered.

Still not seen a full replay of the first so canny comment.

He played for us in the first home league game of the season so there’s your September point oot the windae

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

Did Barasic come with a reputation for being hard? Or is it just wee guys who’ve seen a boy with a shaved head and a mean look and think he’s hard?

Point I’m making, the spl is a different animal from the leagues these players are used to if you don’t have the mental strength to cope opposition players will trample over the top of you , Which has happened to Barisic ,Bruno alves came with a reputation of being tough , he was bullied in the SPL 

9 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

'The cunt from Dundee' Odd. What you got against Kamara? 

Odd thing to say about somebody who has already put in more good performances in a Rangers top than Barasic ever will and even odder that it’s coming from the same poster who basically insinuated that we should continue to back/support Barasic because he’s a Rangers player earlier in this thread.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Can accept that he hasn't played much football so will be rusty but he was absolutely woeful yesterday. Positional sense was non-existent. Really want him to succeed but looking less likely every time he steps on the park

Agree, I'm the same as you.  I wouldn't mind keeping him and try to make it work, but would offload if a decent offer came in.

It might not be his personality but it would do his cause no harm if he snarled a bit, booted a winger out the park and committed the opposition full back one or twice per game to a race to the byeline. If we could see him bursting a gut and playing at a tempo it would be easier to overlook other things.  I hope the penny drops because he's a talented footballer but.... 

I think Gerard's style of blood and thunder might have rattled him a bit. I imagine our manager can be quite forthright and a quiet guy like Barisic might be a bit shocked by the aggression he experiences in matches and from our own gaffer. 

Long story short...man up. 

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

...and as for Grezda? He started against Motherwell and was outstanding and we won 7-1, he has been nowhere near the team since yet that day he was magnificent and tore Well apart every time he got the ball.

Calm the fuck down. 

8 minutes ago, OhW said:

Calm the fuck down. 

Well was he not good that day? Every time the ball went out the right to him that day he seemed to set up a goal,. It's. why have we not seen more of that from him? I thought after the Motherwell game that we had a player and yet nothing since 

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well was he not good that day? Every time the ball went out the right to him that day he seemed to set up a goal,. It's. why have we not seen more of that from him? I thought after the Motherwell game that we had a player and yet nothing since 

That was his best game for us but he wasn't anything special. Motherwell were a joke the way he walked through them to score. 

I watched him playing for Croatia against Portugal and he was one of the best players on the park, so he's definitely not pish.

He's maybe not suited to our game, or he needs more time to adjust, who knows tbh, the niggling injuries certainly wouldn't have helped. 

I'd wait and see how he does at the start of next season after a good pre season behind him, if there's no improvement, sell him in January.