Well done Alfredo

rfc1990

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

If he played for them across the city, would he be treated the way he is? I highly doubt it. 

He's a marked man as soon as the whistle goes. 

He definitely wouldn't be!!

As Candeias says he's the only player that gets told to behave himself before every single game in this shite league. No one else gets that.

30 goals with no penalties is a remarkable season. I'm not going to pretend like I'm not fed up of him but you can't take away his goalscoring achievements this season. If he moves on to a new club I will hope he does well and keep an eye out for him. 

4 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Finishes top scorer with 30 goals to his name. Could have been more with some being wrongly ruled out and for the games he missed due to suspension. 

If he stays then I hope he screw the nut and scores the goals that fire us to 55, if not, all the best wherever you end up. 

Not going to be a Sycophant on this . I want him sold big time . Take the money and get Kent

I totally made my mind up after the scum away game .He just does not learn and we have given him plenty of backing

Many would say he got us into the position to challenge . I would suggest he may have even cost us the title

I know the haters hate him and he gets garbage from the refs and officials . In the climate we have in this rhancid little Country .

He would be better off moving elsewhere and we cash in

10mill at very least

Just now, Smile said:

The main striker for me should always take the penalties, good goal today but the service was horrible.

Tavernier puts the penalties away with such regularity tho.  He’s without doubt the best dead ball striker at the club.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Tavernier puts the penalties away with such regularity tho.  He’s without doubt the best dead ball striker at the club.

He does but it's a strikers job to get the goals Morelos was our main striker for the majority of league games and should have been trusted to take the penalties.

I hope we sell him as we need the money to fund additional players but even if I wanted him to stay, his time in Scotland is up!

Three times today he was involved in nothing challenges, one with their GK, and another two with their defenders and before the replay is even shown the pundits are suggesting Morelos has lead with arm, got involved etc...

I understand that them saying that can be taken with a pinch of salt, but if its said often enough it will be common thought between opposition players, refs, linesmen etc.

I havent loved a player as much him for a long time and will be sad to see him go, but thanks for the goals Alfredo and I hope he goes on to score loads!

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not going to be a Sycophant on this . I want him sold big time . Take the money and get Kent

I totally made my mind up after the scum away game .He just does not learn and we have given him plenty of backing

Many would say he got us into the position to challenge . I would suggest he may have even cost us the title

I know the haters hate him and he gets garbage from the refs and officials . In the climate we have in this rhancid little Country .

He would be better off moving elsewhere and we cash in

10mill at very least

the state of this

🤣