Ryan jack

Yeah I've never thought he was anything more than a bang average, tidy player. He doesn't offer us enough and I think we need a better, more dynamic midfielder. 

He shouldn't be in our strongest starting XI next season. Kamara, Davis and Arfield are better and hopefully we sign another quality attack minded midfielder. 

Just now, stewaj3 said:

I'd disagree with the massively inconsistent part. I think he's been one of our most consistent. I think this final third of the season he's struggled a bit after injury at times.

Since moving to the Jack, Davis, Kamara, Arfield midfield we've been great and Jack has played a part in that

Badly missed that shape today in my opinion.

Exactly right.

Just now, stewaj3 said:

I'd disagree with the massively inconsistent part. I think he's been one of our most consistent. I think this final third of the season he's struggled a bit after injury at times.

Since moving to the Jack, Davis, Kamara, Arfield midfield we've been great and Jack has played a part in that

Badly missed that shape today in my opinion.

Disappears in too many games. Like this one.

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Fuck knows why 90% of the fans on here seem to think he is some sort of quality player but I think he looks more of a sheep/hibs/hearts standard level.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Massively inconsistent. Shouldn't be first pick so often.

Yeah! .... I was thinking the exact same ..... just before he scored against the scum .... and again today just before he put Alfredo through for his 30th of the season ..... :p:

:UK:

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

Yeah! .... I was thinking the exact same ..... just before he scored against the scum .... and again today just before he put Alfredo through for his 30th of the season ..... :p:

He was shite today.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

2 games out of a possible 50odd, we need an upgrade badly on him.

Just now, Inigo said:

Disappears in too many games. Like this one.

He's had a few games where that's happened, I won't disagree and he's not the type of midfielder who is going to win us a lot of games on his own... I.e he's not an arfield who gets into the box or a Davis who can pick a pass.

However without him, who else do we have that can give the likes of dicker and power as good as they get. Not even sure Kamara matches them in that respect. I also believe he offers more than that and in some of our European games he was outstanding.

Jack has a purpose in out team and at least 8 times out of 10 I reckon he delivers.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

He's had a few games where that's happened, I won't disagree and he's not the type of midfielder who is going to win us a lot of games on his own... I.e he's not an arfield who gets into the box or a Davis who can pick a pass.

However without him, who else do we have that can give the likes of dicker and power as good as they get. Not even sure Kamara matches them in that respect. I also believe he offers more than that and in some of our European games he was outstanding.

Jack has a purpose in out team and at least 8 times out of 10 I reckon he delivers.

I think those numbers are very generous. Backup player at best. 

Just now, Inigo said:

I think those numbers are very generous. Backup player at best. 

Agree to disagree 👍 well to a point anyway... I guess that depends on who is brought in. If N'golo Kante wants a move, he'd maybe just have the edge 😂

Just now, stewaj3 said:

Agree to disagree 👍 well to a point anyway... I guess that depends on who is brought in. If N'golo Kante wants a move, he'd maybe just have the edge 😂

Broony

I think people are being really harsh. He does a lot of work off the ball and I think he is actually one of our key players. Nobody covered themselves in glory today but it looked like the team had already packed up for their holidays.

18 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Fuck knows why 90% of the fans on here seem to think he is some sort of quality player but I think he looks more of a sheep/hibs/hearts standard level.

plays the role in front of defence quite well but offers nothing gong forward

Just now, jintybear said:

I think people are being really harsh. He does a lot of work off the ball and I think he is actually one of our key players. Nobody covered themselves in glory today but it looked like the team had already packed up for their holidays.

Do you think he should be a first pick next season?

12 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Do you think he should be a first pick next season?

Yes. I think that he has played a huge part in the form found at the end of the season. He plays well with Davis  Kamara and Airfield and I would be loathed to break that up. He works hard for us and is underappreciated IMHO

A nothing player. Doesn't score or assist, isn't quick or good in the air. He gets by because he plays a simple pass and rarely loses the ball but in truth he doesn't influence the game and he's a centre mid. We need proper class in there.