Only good thing today

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Watching it on the tele, but sounded the best I've heard apart from the video from years ago.

It was fucking superb.....the boy i was at the game with today said to me....remember going up the road last Sunday and singing this....I honestly looked at him and had no recollection of him getting me up the road as I was bouncing 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, TMB said:

I wish we could’ve seen what happened in that 4-4 game between our team and the Liverpool youths.  The fallout from that seems to have ended a few Rangers careers.  M

Lafferty was behind me today for 10mins so their is certainly 1

13 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

3. Clarke set to become Scotland boss, meaning no Rangers player will get picked for Scotland while he's in charge. 

And to be fair to Clarke even though he's a prick we might actually be able to fucking beat Kilmarnock again. Feels terrible saying that😫

20 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The dross on our squad stood up and showed just how shite some of them are and it shows we need a good bit of investment in our playing squad next season. No false dawns with any of them. 

Clever Steven Gerrard, very clever indeed

On 19/05/2019 at 19:10, Dave Hedgehog said:

The dross on our squad stood up and showed just how shite some of them are and it shows we need a good bit of investment in our playing squad next season. No false dawns with any of them. 

It was yet another repeat of previous game failures this season.   This despite Gerrard's messaging about the need for players in the squad to impress if they wanted to stake credible claims for regular first team places.   Very disappointing that after an entire season there are plenty in the squad who were not able, or not willing (take your pick) to stand up to the task of doing proper justice to the privilege of wearing a Rangers jersey. 

Gerrard will not get away with another season where that sort of lacklustre play results in yet another barren trophy season.   His ability to analyse the problems and to publicly comment on them is one thing.    Fixing the problem is another thing.  Its going to be a very important summer transfer window.    Very good players need to be added to turn the squad into a trophy winning squad.