Broadfoot

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

No mention of why I'm a Catholic or something? Your "cousin" has been a cunt against us. Limited ability but loads of effort I would say sums him up. Good on him for making a career for himself. However , against us he has been a cunt.

You are a disgrace Kirk is one of the staunchest people about. His ringtone as a youth was King Billy's on The Wall and you are disrespecting him like this for no reason

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate they've become close since what happened to @Jeffrey aunty. Maybe go a wee bit easy. It's not always black and white mate 

Thanks mate, as you know Kirk's a great guy(apart from the time he headbutted me in my sleep but that;s in the past)

Just now, Jeffrey said:

You are a disgrace Kirk is one of the staunchest people about. His ringtone as a youth was King Billy's on The Wall and you are disrespecting him like this for no reason

Thanks mate, as you know Kirk's a great guy(apart from the time he headbutted me in my sleep but that;s in the past)

Aye mate your dad told me about that. 

He said he told kirk to sleep at one end of the bed and you the other but kirk didn't listen and then during one of his convulsions stookied you 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye mate your dad told me about that. 

He said he told kirk to sleep at one end of the bed and you the other but kirk didn't listen and then during one of his convulsions stookied you 

He broke my sunglasses lol

9 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Sorry to hear that.

Dont start backtracking now

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sorry mateb forgot that cause I'm back in the UK

No problem mate will tell Kirk you were asking for him

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just in from my meeting.
The cunt's at the wind up.
I toopk the bait and feel kinda sheepish :aberdeen:

I'm not at the wind up at all, my story has been verified by a semi respected poster

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I'm not at the wind up at all, my story has been verified by a semi respected poster

I've just softened a big part of Jura tonighjt jeffrey.
Send me the details and will batter the shite out of him right now.
Not sure what the case will be at 9.oo am tomorrow. :mutley:
BUT!!!!….send me the details just in case.

On 20/05/2019 at 07:44, Del said:

The Ally McCoist approach! Let’s use hammer throwers and brutes to compete with other hammer throwers and brutes!

Which, along with the Pedro disaster, is a reason why we are in such a poor position at the moment, although we have gone a long way to resolving that in the past 12months.

Not disagreeing, 

I think that broadfoot who has had a decent career since he left us at a higher level than the lower leagues of Scotland would have strolled those leagues, and would have been a much better option than crabari,faure,moshni.