***** Official Q1/Q2 Europa League Draw*****

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

They could scud this st Joe's mob but I was actually surprised how close it was between the champions and red imps

Aye didn’t realise it was Kosovan champions they played last night.

Prishtina humped some Gib team 6-1 on agg last year, along with the Record rolling out some Kosovan trout saying how they’ve bought up a lot of the best players in the league this summer.

Thought it could be a decent bet.

RFC55 likes this
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gibraltar

I first saw Rangers play in the Faroes, actually. My uncle was in central defence that day for GI Gota   I moved to Glasgow to study in 2002 and lived there for about 12 years. 🙂 

Now that the season is officially over,  I thought I would create this thread for something to keep updated and look forward to this summer! Will update the list of opponents in the coming weeks as ea

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The kosovon champions played red imps last night. They hadn't lost in their last 12 or so and scraped by the red imps 1 0. Going by the stats the red imps were actually the better side.

This might not be a forgone conclusion that we are playing the kosovans in our game

The Red Imps typically pump other teams in Gibraltar by double figures though - it's like Cove Rangers in the Highland League. Actually thought they'd go through last night.

1 hour ago, Klos' Glove said:

The Red Imps typically pump other teams in Gibraltar by double figures though - it's like Cove Rangers in the Highland League. Actually thought they'd go through last night.

They're 1 point clear at the top of their league

3 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Is there anywhere in this thread that shows the teams going into the third and fourth round that anyone is able to link me too :)?

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2019.html

Obviously we could end up seeded in the 4th round depending on who we get in the 3rd round as the winner if unseeded takes the higher seeding.

For example if we got Rijecka in the 3rd round we would face a seeded team in the 4th. However if we got Spart prague we would be seeded in the 4th

Burts91 likes this

43/47 Q1 first leg ties have been confirmed by Uefa.

Ours and Legia Warsaw match yet to be confirmed as both could meet a side from Gibraltar, thus meaning if both advance one of those matches has to be played on the Tuesday or Wednesday unless the Warsaw tie is reversed, which I assume is not an option as it would surely have been agreed and announced by now.

Looks like Uefa may be waiting until the preliminary ties are completed to confirm the dates as all clubs might not be able to come to a suitable agreement, which would be 2nd or 4th July as St Josephs vs Prishtina tie takes place on Tuesday 2nd July.

58 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Motherwell have beaten us. What's your point?

I'm.just telling you they've beaten both of them. And sit not that far off 9 and 11 points behind them

I fully eexpect prishtina to win and advance but it's closer than i assumed it would be.

That's the point 

Ps Motherwell haven't beaten us under Gerrard 

VentyFour likes this
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm.just telling you they've beaten both of them. And sit not that far off 9 and 11 points behind them

I fully eexpect prishtina to win and advance but it's closer than i assumed it would be.

That's the point 

Fair dos mate, I'm with you on the conclusion. Prishtina favourites but won't have a complete walk over. But St Jo's are definitely nowhere near the level of Red Imps

RFC55 likes this
4 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Fair dos mate, I'm with you on the conclusion. Prishtina favourites but won't have a complete walk over. But St Jo's are definitely nowhere near the level of Red Imps

Surprised red imps nearly knocked the kosovon champions tbh. But Gibraltar will only get better as they play in Euro and world cup qualifying campaigns