***** Official Q1/Q2 Europa League Draw*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gibraltar

I first saw Rangers play in the Faroes, actually. My uncle was in central defence that day for GI Gota   I moved to Glasgow to study in 2002 and lived there for about 12 years. 🙂 

Now that the season is officially over,  I thought I would create this thread for something to keep updated and look forward to this summer! Will update the list of opponents in the coming weeks as ea

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, GOAT said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47325838

at least one of Aberdeen or Kilmarnock making the later rounds of qualifiers and us and the bheggers making at least Europa league group stages this year, should start fixing our coefficient.  Easier said than done as we all know.

Will expect Aberdeen is more chance to make 3rd round of qualifiers than Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock will play Partizan Belgrade next round (is where Umar Sadiq is on loan this time). 

Rangers_no1 likes this
2 minutes ago, denya said:

Will expect Aberdeen is more chance to make 3rd round of qualifiers than Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock will play Partizan Belgrade next round (is where Umar Sadiq is on loan this time). 

In that case Partizan Belgrade will be playing with 10 men.

denya likes this