***** Official Q1/Q2 Europa League Draw*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gibraltar

I first saw Rangers play in the Faroes, actually. My uncle was in central defence that day for GI Gota   I moved to Glasgow to study in 2002 and lived there for about 12 years. 🙂 

Now that the season is officially over,  I thought I would create this thread for something to keep updated and look forward to this summer! Will update the list of opponents in the coming weeks as ea

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Brutal man, feel for those on the scheme getting money took at such short notice. 

No much you can do mate with the fact that paper tickets need issued as well. I've no real issue with it a week apart. Its brutal this quick turnaround :lol:

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Just now, Valance1690 said:

Aye but at least let me open my eyes first and do my first shite of the day before taking it 😂

Surprised the season tickets haven't been sorted out yet either

The new readers aren't fitted everywhere.

They've also around 30k to come off and take them in batches through the day. Don't get why people get upset over this stuff.

When they have months before a game and then release an email on the Tuesday saying money out the Wednesday that's when it's a pain in the hole

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The new readers aren't fitted everywhere.

They've also around 30k to come off and take them in batches through the day. Don't get why people get upset over this stuff.

When they have months before a game and then release an email on the Tuesday saying money out the Wednesday that's when it's a pain in the hole

Never knew that about the readers so fair enough.

And I get why they've done it with the game being so close but still don't think they should be sending an email out late last night then taking the money 1st thing the next morning, should be at least 24/36 hours minimum.

If somebody didn't see the email after the game, went to bed without money in their account to cover it would they'd have woke up this morning to the payment failing or would they just keep trying to take the payment over the next few days?

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Never knew that about the readers so fair enough.

And I get why they've done it with the game being so close but still don't think they should be sending an email out late last night then taking the money 1st thing the next morning, should be at least 24/36 hours minimum.

If somebody didn't see the email after the game, went to bed without money in their account to cover it would they'd have woke up this morning to the payment failing or would they just keep trying to take the payment over the next few days?

They will take it over the next few days. Last ones will be out Monday.  If payment fails when people knew this would happen from last year then it's their own fault 

Its not exactly a shock the money will be coming out from today when we play in 6 days time 

11 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not a chance this time mate. 

I would like to agree totally, but after all of those Kille fans (snigger) who booked for Belgrade have found out, the old adage about counting your chickens is worth respecting. Sometimes you find that all those chickens have been shipped off to Colonel Saunders.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

I would like to agree totally, but after all of those Kille fans (snigger) who booked for Belgrade have found out, the old adage about counting your chickens is worth respecting. Sometimes you find that all those chickens have been shipped off to Colonel Saunders.

They can still go and support the mighty nomads!

3 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

He's saying you're actually from Glasgow and you just pretend you're from Colombia because you know how to spell it.

So he have paranoia like many people from the website. He have many problems then. I dont know ehat I say for bitch like her to think this. I dont need to prove anymore where I am from I have prove hundred times. I do not know why people have problem with me because I am from a different country is very strange and very sad for them🙄🤷‍♂️ I come here to read about team I like in Europa and practice my writing. But people not like this for sad reasons. Good luck to Rangers in Europa League. I will try watch them when I can but not share no more