Law Changes for 2019/20

Creampuff

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You must be raging seeing a near 100 page thread on them in the BD. Don't recall you comment your disgust on that one either now I think about it. Strange that 

Raging, no.

It was originally about the song at a game, which again showed the obsession when songs about them got a better reception than any about Rangers song.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Obsessed with the scum and their benefitting from refereeing decisions? Guilty. You fight their corner, I'll fight Rangers 👍

Again, prove it. 

Third time lucky maybe.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Raging, no.

It was originally about the song at a game, which again showed the obsession when songs about them got a better reception than any about Rangers song.

Again, prove it. 

Third time lucky maybe.

Raging. Angry troll.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still nothing to back up your point then

Mate me Jinty, Eejay and others have all highlighted it to you at the time to no avail. So either you still dont see you often post content I'd expect to come more from tarriers than bears, you're in denial, or more likely per most of your time here you're trolling. I've said I'll highlight it when you do do again.

Now let's get the thread on track again, the scum benefitting from the new rules 👍

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate me Sparkle, Eejay and others have all highlighted it to you at the time to no avail. So either you still dont see you often post content I'd expect to come more from tarriers than bears, you're in denial, or more likely per most of your time here you're trolling. I've said I'll highlight it when you do do again.

Now let's get the thread on track again, the scum benefitting from the new rules 👍

Just because they’ve said it, doesn’t mean it’s true

26 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Meh, will read these more in about 5 seasons time when our referees start using them.

That's about the average timescale we are behind everyone else.

Until then, I will continue to let Michael Stewart tell us all what should and shouldn't be happening.

:mutley:

.... me too mate ..... man's a fountain of knowledge ..... :p:

:UK: