'WATP Sessions'

14 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Really don’t get why you constantly post negative shite in this thread. Obviously this isn’t your thing but gonny shut up greeting about it.

I said it wasnt my thing re the music. That parked aside, I'm a cynical cunt when it comes to the organisation of these things, and where the money goes.

If Govanblue was involved, no issues. But when I see it posted on FF, know what I do of Dingwall, know his links to the hotelier then I look for transparency which often isnt there. No mention about charities until they were clutching as straws to keep the gig alive. Initially no hint of yessers involved yet it soon caused performers to drop out when the truth came out.

So aye if I'm negative until theres transparency then I can live with that. I'd prefer that to folk getting fleeced. And Ive said from the start it's not my cup of tea but each to their own, just tell folk what it actually is and be honest with them.

4 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Got to laugh at Rab Marshall saying he’s heard it’s nothing to do with polis or council.

Fat fucking grass.

Given the scum are having a Scum Fc weekend festival celebrating all things scummy at the licensed SECC then he's most likely right that it's got fuck all to do with the reasons given.

If it WAS then give us the proof, demonstrate the disparity, and I'll join the condemnation in how a Rangers event has been wronged even if it's not one I backed.

Shouldn't be difficult to do..

On 10/06/2019 at 15:30, Jeffrey said:

The RSEA distancing itself is a terrible look for the event

RSEA distanced themselves before the event was organised for perfectly understandable reasons and it was nothing to do with the event or the organisers. It just suits someone's agenda to make it look that way.