'WATP Sessions'

9 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Been to hundreds of'Rangers bashes' all over Scotland and abroad and literally none have been without loyalist songs

Most Rangers bashes are limited in Rangers songs in my experiance 

Even my weans when they see a union flag anywhere its a Rangers flag ( mind they are only 5 and 6) and whenever they hear the sash etc it's a Rangers song so I don't think the younger ones need educated in songs at all

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Most Rangers bashes are limited in Rangers songs in my experiance 

Even my weans when they see a union flag anywhere its a Rangers flag ( mind they are only 5 and 6) and whenever they hear the sash etc it's a Rangers song so I don't think the younger ones need educated in songs at all

They don't, it's a thing on FF to try and shy away from that side of things but thankfully it's a tiny minority

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They don't, it's a thing on FF to try and shy away from that side of things but thankfully it's a tiny minority

FF as in the forum lol, I lasted a whole 3 posts on that place before I was banned. 

Why anyone would even consider posting in it u will never know 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

What Rangers bashes :lol:

every single night I've been to wether it is a speakers night with ex players or not it ends up a sash bash. It'll be wanky left wing Rangers fans at those nights for it not to.turn into a bit of cultural entertainment.

the two are interlinked and it's a great mix when some of the old favourites are mixed in with the loyalist songs. 

fuck going to what is essentially a wee blue book and follow with pride night 

Exactly what I mean. Even end if season supporters club bashes labelled as such are literally anything other than a full blown sash bash with very few Rangers songs sung. For me both are 1 and the same and you can't pick and choose what one you want 

Full of folk that tut at home games when other folk sing, who give money to Dingwall for newspaper clippings, and who would never travel on a RSC bus to an away game because folk swallying are disgraceful law breakers.

Social workers and SNPer types.

Not my bag at all but theres a place for it I suppose if it keeps that element away from the more normal broad minded support amongst us.😁

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Pitty our admin aren't as quick to take action 

Depends on what's posted. If it's guys putting across their own opinion then anyone should be allowed to do so whether you agree or not. If its posts being deleted and guys banned because an admin doesn't agree then no that's out of order 

Thankfully RM let's you say your piece and if no one likes it they let you know and move on 

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Depends on what's posted. If it's guys putting across their own opinion then anyone should be allowed to do so whether you agree or not. If its posts being deleted and guys banned because an admin doesn't agree then no that's out of order 

Thankfully RM let's you say your piece and if no one likes it they let you know and move on 

Seriously you need to stop drinking/injecting

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Been to hundreds of'Rangers bashes' all over Scotland and abroad and literally none have been without loyalist songs

Nothing wrong with Rangers bashes without loyalist songs.

Likewise for those with loyalist songs.

It's something that maybe some folk can't get their head around. Perfectly ok for most folk though.

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

It's something that maybe some folk can't get their head around. Perfectly ok for most folk though.

Has there ever been one without loyalist songs?

I've been to hundreds in my lifetime and there's both but never one or the other 

Quite a good idea tbh although I don't have a clue about Tavernier - Dirty old town link as I haven't heard about that.

Don't see the fuss about it being Rangers only songs, we all know orange/loyalist songs are an integral part of the songbook at Ibrox as they should be. The people running it will also be aware of the bad press our traditional songbook bring so will want it to be PG I'd imagine.

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Has there ever been one without loyalist songs?

I've been to hundreds in my lifetime and there's both but never one or the other 

Probably all were minus the loyalist stuff pre mid-60s but since then I'd imagine very few. If not the full song book at least the sash would usually get an airing.

Anyway I don't see anything wrong with it and no one should feel threatened by it 

44 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

That's not even a thing

37 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Quite a good idea tbh although I don't have a clue about Tavernier - Dirty old town link as I haven't heard about that.

Don't see the fuss about it being Rangers only songs, we all know orange/loyalist songs are an integral part of the songbook at Ibrox as they should be. The people running it will also be aware of the bad press our traditional songbook bring so will want it to be PG I'd imagine.

The guy organising it would gladly see those songs banned from ibrox.