'WATP Sessions'

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah hearing a few similar rumours. And worse.

Not all it seems which wasnt great in the first place tbh..

Thought it was a decent idea in all honesty. As long as they stuck to Rangers songs and songs that have caught on, and not the pish that gets posted on there because the vast majority is gash.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thought it was a decent idea in all honesty. As long as they stuck to Rangers songs and songs that have caught on, and not the pish that gets posted on there because the vast majority is gash.

If it is what it is on the face of it then each to their own. If it's being run by yessers amongst our support who are saying the usual tunes will still be played when actually there's more chance of Steve Clarke singing Scotland the brave then that's sneaky. And I'm hearing its sneaky.

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If it is what it is on the face of it then each to their own. If it's being run by yessers amongst our support who are saying the usual tunes will still be played when actually there's more chance of Steve Clarke singing Scotland the brave then that's sneaky. And I'm hearing its sneaky.

What's being run by yessers in our support? I am the main organiser who sourced the musicians.  When searching for the talent the brief was simple, bluenose musicians who were keen on the idea and concept and who were fully committed to the project.  

Are you doubting the credentials of the musicians who are 100% bluenoses and either current or former season ticket holders?  What's so  sneaky about it?  Ask a direct question and you will get a direct answer.

13 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

:lol: few of us were going to give this a bash but not a fucking chance now.

Fuck that,I couldn't think of anything worse. Sitting happy clapping your way through a night of fucking garbage surrounded by snp wankers.

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

Fuck that,I couldn't think of anything worse. Sitting happy clapping your way through a night of fucking garbage surrounded by snp wankers.

The night is based around live music and Rangers songs, interesting how you would class that as fucking garbage.  Non political night so don't know why you thing its going to be some sort of SNP rally.  

43 minutes ago, cosmoger said:

The night is based around live music and Rangers songs, interesting how you would class that as fucking garbage.  Non political night so don't know why you thing its going to be some sort of SNP rally.  

He never mentioned "rally"

Why would any bear want to give money to those who would quite happily destroy our country? 

Ditch the nationalists and it may be a success

3 hours ago, Sket said:

You think all our traditional Rangers songs(which there is shitloads btw)are garbage??

What are you talking about SNP wankers???

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sings more Rangers songs at games than the vast majority that will be at the event no doubt.

Probabbly mate and love there trying to get songs like this on the go 

This will be the songs that will get sung wtf is people’s problem with it??

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

Probabbly mate and love there trying to get songs like this on the go 

This will be the songs that will get sung wtf is people’s problem with it??

That mentions fenian btw.....