Lee Wallace testimonial

rabc10000

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Just seen this 

https://www.change.org/p/Rangers-fc-give-lee-wallace-a-testimonial

Do cunts seriously think he deserves a testimonial? 

IMHO cunt should be hounded however I suspect I just can't keep up with the times. 

Shut the fuck up :lol:

Just now, jintybear said:

What stories? 

Regards the manager at the time and showing complete disrespect to the club manager. Whether you like the manager or not surely he deserves some respect which apparently Miller and Wallace never showed. 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Shouldn’t get a testimonial mate but the OP wants him ‘hounded’ 🤣

Exactly, how much has he took off us over the last 2 or 3 years? Happy to sit and take a wage rather than go on loan. Sounds like a wage thief to me yet me have a petition to give the guy a testimonial. Piss take if u ask me

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Exactly, how much has he took off us over the last 2 or 3 years? Happy to sit and take a wage rather than go on loan. Sounds like a wage thief to me yet me have a petition to give the guy a testimonial. Piss take if u ask me

You're fucking clueless!

@ForeverAndEver will be wanting blood here lol

Just now, Siam69 said:

Is that it??

I'd have fucking raging with Murty after that Taig game as well. 

And that's what you want him hounded for ffs. 

Place is mad, full of nutters!

More than that tbh I just never understood why the guy, a bang average player who has legend status for us gets demanded a testimonial game. Makes no sense to me at all

Just now, Rfc52 said:

So who are these clubs that made the loan offers that he rejected?

I never said he had firm offers whatsoever although iirc he did have the chance to go on loan to hearts at the beginning of the season?? 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Seriously? Murty showed the fans total disrespect by hugging the celtic manager after we had been absolutely slaughtered by them. It could have been 10 goals against us that day. I was glad that at least somebody had the balls to show some passion and have a go at the way we played. It was a joke. Lee Wallace could have fkd off with the rest of the rats and still had an international career but he gave the club and fans much needed stability in our darkest hour (regardless of his reasons for staying). He has been treated disgracefully by our club IMHO.

So why was Kenny Miller not given the same treatment?? I he said the same as Wallace. At least Miller contributed above the last 2 or 3 years, 

6 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

So why was Kenny Miller not given the same treatment?? I he said the same as Wallace. At least Miller contributed above the last 2 or 3 years, 

Miller was given the same treatment by the club but his contract was up and he left. Also Miller wasnt with us when we were punted to the lower leagues.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye cause hearts would have his wage covered 😆

Exactly and that's my whole point. Guys been stealing a wage for a couple of years now. He's not interested in what's best for us he's only interested in what's best for Lee wallace

Thankfully someone gets where I'm coming from