Derek ferguson

Fergie_6

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Dembele done it here and went for 20.

he also managed to score a shitload against us and in the champions League, win a few trophies. Morelos has done none of this. I get he's a good player but in all honesty he's nowhere near Dembele's level and the transfer fee when he goes will reflect this.

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Dembele scored when we were at our lowest ebb. He scored about 3 in the cl.

So that's it even though he's outscored dollars, scored 100 goals quicker than the superstars, become a Colombian international, scored 30 goals, scored vital European goals he's no where near the dollars level :lol:

fuck off ya beaver  

it doesn't matter what ebb we were at. simple fact is he scored vital goals againt us and scored in CL. big games and ones that get you noticed. Getting sent off in big games and scoring goals against Hamilton not so much. This will obviously impact his transfer value. I'm not arguing who is the better player but simply that we won't get near what Dembele went for. 

1 minute ago, bam74 said:

it doesn't matter what ebb we were at. simple fact is he scored vital goals againt us and scored in CL. big games and ones that get you noticed. Getting sent off in big games and scoring goals against Hamilton not so much. This will obviously impact his transfer value. I'm not arguing who is the better player but simply that we won't get near what Dembele went for. 

I’d disagree with that I think just watching him shows he’s a far better player than Dembele, bear in mind he’s scored in Europe this season as well albeit not the champions league. 

What may end up costing us transfer value wise is the fact he’s a fucking nutter. 

1 minute ago, bam74 said:

Getting the vibe you might support a team with a sordid past here?

He's scored against every side in the league bar said side with sordid past who raped children in their stadium.

So dembele went for 20 million for a hat trick against senderos and two goals against man city :lol:

fuck off man 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t think I’ve seen a player at Ibrox split a support so much. 

Its bloody mental, that our own try at every turn to knock down a 30 goal a season striker. Who really should’ve won the player of the year as well. 

Aye and big up dollars :lol:

It sickens me the way some former players talk down our prized asset. AM  is worth at least 15 million....... and I hope the club hold out for that figure or more when he finally moves on to a new club.

I hate slagging ex players but I'm really annoyed with DF  on this one.

11 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

He outscored dembele. He's scored at the 2nd highest level in Europe, reached 100 goals quicker than any of the superstars in world football, is a full Colombian international and is our first 30 goal striker in a decade.

6 million right enough

So has the likes of boyce, rooney, griffiths and boyd to name a few in last few years in this league. Scoring a lot of goals in the SPL means nothing.

He is proven goalscorer at this level but stating that he has scored 100 goals faster than the likes of Mbappe who scored in a World cup final is irrelevant.

He has played a few friendlies but was not named in the provisional copa squad where about 7 or 8 other strikers where

I have no doubt if he stays here he will score the same if not more goals next season

However the last bid was 3m and given he can't get an automatic work permit for England the markets for him are limited.

His disciplinary record also will reduce his appeal however unmerited some of the cards where.

I agree with the 6m figure although it might not happen this year.

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

So has the likes of boyce, rooney, griffiths and boyd to name a few in last few years in this league. Scoring a lot of goals in the SPL means nothing.

He is proven goalscorer at this level but stating that he has scored 100 goals faster than the likes of Mbappe who scored in a World cup final is irrelevant.

He has played a few friendlies but was not named in the provisional copa squad where about 7 or 8 other strikers where

I have no doubt if he stays here he will score the same if not more goals next season

However the last bid was 3m and given he can't get an automatic work permit for England the markets for him are limited.

His disciplinary record also will reduce his appeal however unmerited some of the cards where.

I'm quoting facts. He's scored 100 goals quicker. His direct comparison is zlatan. Zlatan played with malmo whilst the wee man has been here and hjk. 

I never said he was better than any of them  I said he has 100 career goals quicker than them. This has also included Europe. 

Rangers will not sell for 6million and value him around 3 times that 

8 minutes ago, gj923 said:

I'm quoting facts. He's scored 100 goals quicker. His direct comparison is zlatan. Zlatan played with malmo whilst the wee man has been here and hjk. 

I never said he was better than any of them  I said he has 100 career goals quicker than them. This has also included Europe. 

Rangers will not sell for 6million and value him around 3 times that