Motherwell away allocation

OceanRain

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Don’t care. They are doing a promotion to try and get more fans along throughout the full season, whereas Killie and hibs etc do it because they fucking hate us. 

Motherwell are pretty decent to our younger fans too.

The last few games they have got 4 children who have been allocated a ticket in the Rangers end to display our flag as the teams walk out.

Not so much Motherwell as a football club I dislike, they are doing what the support want which I can understand! 

The support are a fucking joke though! They make decisions which rank their hatred of Rangers above their love for their own club. This decision, in no way benefits their club. Similar to when the votes were due regarding our demotion, the board put a document out to their season ticket holders & shareholders asking what they would like the club to vote for. In the document it clearly explained that Motherwell would struggle financially over the years Rangers were out of the top flight... What was the decision, vote Rangers down. 

Pathetic support.

5 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Thats my point, if they believe they can sell out their own stadium when we play their who are we to complain when they dint? As I said we cut the scums allocation to allow more of our own in the ground so why shouldn't they do the same. Doesn't bother me what they do and only feel sorry for the guys who goto all the w away games who may miss out 

They can't fill their ground as it is 😂

I fucking hate Motherwell and their wee group of bandit wannabes in the corner near the away end but if they cunts think their answer is not turning up and still giving us less tickets then let them go for it. 

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Not so much Motherwell as a football club I dislike, they are doing what the support want which I can understand! 

The support are a fucking joke though! They make decisions which rank their hatred of Rangers above their love for their own club. This decision, in no way benefits their club. Similar to when the votes were due regarding our demotion, the board put a document out to their season ticket holders & shareholders asking what they would like the club to vote for. In the document it clearly explained that Motherwell would struggle financially over the years Rangers were out of the top flight... What was the decision, vote Rangers down. 

Pathetic support.

Agreed mate, turned into one of the worst, and I can only imagine it to try and be relevant to somecunt but no one cares. I go home and away, have done for 29 years, divided this year I won’t be going back to the piggery, turned down a ticket for the last game there, same for killie, and now these cunts. I’ll stand by it to, I’ve done my turn at going st all cost, younger guys turn now, I’ll miss it no question but this is three grounds I’ll not go to again. 

Don't really see a problem with this,at least it's sort of being done in advance and not just for one game at the end of my the season like Killie and they Hibs bastards have done previously. 

That being said,Motherwell are scum bastards so fuck them and their shitehole stadium. The best things to ever happen there were big Mohsni belting that wee Erwin wanker,and the fat Australian midget scoring 2 goals. 

16 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Don't see the problem tbh. Their stadium and they can do as they please? We never complained when we cut the sums allocation so why should we judge others for doing the same? 

My problem is when they chop and change to suit themselves then demand we take the bigger allocation when they can't sell out when we play

Not comparable to us cutting the scums allocation

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Villarreal was pretty bad for that as well :lol:

Our end looked horrendous on tv mate , that big net and Perspex screen , I was at the champs league last 16 that bit wasn’t there they gave us the corner onto the side down the other end back then 

17 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The away end is a fucking death trap too 😂 

Fans coming up the stairs, fans coming down the stairs to exit. Complete crush hazard.

Aye it’s not much better, that and the fact you can’t see the goal your stood behind from the upper tier 😂 shitehole.

Seems fine, but as a support we need to get behind them cutting the allocation and with the club refusing to take more when they undoubtedly fail to fill the rest of thier stands.

For those coming to Ibrox, perhaps an idea would be to give them 5-10% of thier previous seasons average home attendance (excluding the scum).