Well done Katic!!

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He is going to be a massive player for us next season, a top class player in the making.

Well said. He will develop over time with the right coaching too. Defo a player we want to keep. I don't think SG plays him enough though. He'd be my frst picked CB every time.

On 24/05/2019 at 23:20, MisterC said:

Dare I say it maybe being kept out has made him even more hungry and determined to make the centre back spot his own. Good luck to him for this, I'm sure he'll make a good impression

Good chance he will score the winning goal in the CL final for us next season......

Being honest he had a wobble mid season and he wasn't seen for months. I thought his day at the club we're numbered. 

Since he's been back tho he's been a immense.

Credit to the management for the handling of the katic situation. Everyone will agree after many questions the gaffer got it bang on!

Well done lad.

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Being honest he had a wobble mid season and he wasn't seen for months. I thought his day at the club we're numbered. 

Since he's been back tho he's been a immense.

Credit to the management for the handling of the katic situation. Everyone will agree after many questions the gaffer got it bang on!

Well done lad.

It harsh saying he had a wobble, he was almost flawless and gerrard probably messed him up a bit by dropping him for Worrall away to villareal 

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

It harsh saying he had a wobble, he was almost flawless and gerrard probably messed him up a bit by dropping him for Worrall away to villareal 

Hadn't his dad just died so of course it's harsh but maybe that explains things but he did make some mistakes.

Btw I feel bad writing that because there wasn't many but still.

• 2 weeks later...