Next season...

7 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

These cunts are there for the taking

Especially if they hire Lennon. Which I’m starting to think they might. They are fucking brutal.

A couple of quality players to add and then I’m buzzing for next season

Mon then!!!

They are unveiling Moyes on Monday. Take this as fact.

Just now, TMB said:

There’s been threads like this posted on here for years.  When Rodgers’ first took over and they lost to the Red Imps people said ‘they’re there for the taking’, etc.

I fully expect them to strengthen this summer with a new manager and players. But, it’s not about them.

The real question is will we finally get our act together and put up a proper title challenge?  If we can’t do that then they’ll just keep winning more and more silverware.  This Rangers team needs quality players brought in to it so we can raise the bar several notches and be more consistent.  

That lot will be going for 9 in a row next year and we MUST stop them.  The time for fucking around is over.  Gerrard has had his season to bed in and now it’s time to deliver us a title win.

This 👍

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

They are unveiling Moyes on Monday. Take this as fact.

Interesting...

I dont think I can see them choosing Moyes over popcorn, given his track record since leaving Everton. 

Popcorn would be the better of the two, I would have thought? 

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

There’s been threads like this posted on here for years.  When Rodgers’ first took over and they lost to the Red Imps people said ‘they’re there for the taking’, etc.

I fully expect them to strengthen this summer with a new manager and players. But, it’s not about them.

The real question is will we finally get our act together and put up a proper title challenge?  If we can’t do that then they’ll just keep winning more and more silverware.  This Rangers team needs quality players brought in to it so we can raise the bar several notches and be more consistent.  

That lot will be going for 9 in a row next year and we MUST stop them.  The time for fucking around is over.  Gerrard has had his season to bed in and now it’s time to deliver us a title win.

Know what you’re saying. But this is the worst they’ve been since we came back up. And the best we’ve been also. I said at the start of this season that I would take second. Expecting a slight jump in points between us and celtic. But also very comfortably 2nd. To think we would win the league this season after the huge overhaul of pish we had last season was seriously unrealistic to me.

Whats transpired with them losing Rodgers, and whether Lennon/Moyes gets the job, puts us in a great position next season. Maybe a different story if it’s Benitez 

This summer is absolutely massive. For both sides. Whoever gets it right wins the league I’d say

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They are but unfortunately are still extremely lucky fuckers hence only losing one of the 14 matches since that wank took over wining 10 of those and a few underservdly. 

Over a season without that cushion we gave them, he will crack and so will the team. 

1. We add a bit of quality attacking flair, and defensive strength at CH and LB.

2. We keep our key assets in Morelos and Tav, or reinvest and replace if they are sold.

3. We get discipline throughout the squad regardless of provocation

4. Every point is a prisoner, every game a cup final, win at all costs.

5. Our Board call out the cheating bastard refs, authorities, compliance officer each and every time they come the cunt.

Then theres nothing stopping 55 this coming season. Let's fucking go.