Double Standards

Watching the playoff just now and Dundee Utd fans in anger that beaton hasn't given a decision their way, start chanting 'you're just a H** with a whistle'.

No outcry about the disgusting songbook from todays game I bet. Why has it been allowed that a seemingly derogatory term that offends scum fans gets us highlighted as disgusting for using it, yet anyone who calls protestants 'H***' (an equally offensive term) are never criticised.

We really have to rise up and stop allowing ourselves to slowly slide into becoming lower class citizens with no rights!! Hard in this cesspit country but we really must try!

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We don’t write the rules anymore OP. 

But as you see from above some of us would rather moan at our own for pointing it out. 

Considering we sing about them being Fenian bastards every week, and being up to knees in Fenian blood every week, and polis investigating orange bastard chants etc then it’s pointless greeting about stuff isn’t it.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We don’t write the rules anymore OP. 

But as you see from above some of us would rather moan at our own for pointing it out. 

Yeah I got that. Hence the use of my sarcasm in reply to him. We are full of appeasers. Gone are the days where there was unity and brotherhood, and could always rely on our own kind to be on your side.

Now we are riddled with yes voters, tarrier sympathisers and ones worth a watching.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Considering we sing about them being Fenian bastards every week, and being up to knees in Fenian blood every week, and polis investigating orange bastard chants etc then it’s pointless greeting about stuff isn’t it.

He is referring to the media, not fans. It's simple really. 

1 minute ago, AdmiralBlue said:

To be fair, the OP has a very valid point and one that needs levelled against the bigots in studios, newspapers and bloggers. What's your problem with raising it? 

That's it exactly. Not a peep from craigan, and I am sure michael stewart won't have a word to say on it. We need to challenge it. Sit back and take it and it will continue forever more.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s not greeting. 

The clue is in the title, when was the last time you heard sectarian singing getting a mention on the media when it’s A Sad H** Bastard getting sung. 

3 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Yeah I got that. Hence the use of my sarcasm in reply to him. We are full of appeasers. Gone are the days where there was unity and brotherhood, and could always rely on our own kind to be on your side.

Now we are riddled with yes voters, tarrier sympathisers and ones worth a watching.

Couldn’t agree more my friend. 👍

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s not greeting. 

The clue is in the title, when was the last time you heard sectarian singing getting a mention on the media when it’s A Sad H** Bastard getting sung. 

There’s one right there, but it’s orange bastard they sing 

5DB5632A-4E8C-4BF4-8AEC-E32197702CB9.png

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I know he’s referring to the media, that’s my point, they could easily point out songs every week, but they don’t.

Correct, they could but dont. They only point out our songs. Surely that's the point? 

8 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

I agree with your original point 100%. The media bias is mental. 

However the political shite annoys me on here and should be seperate from football. I personally don't think anyone should vote based on what football team they support and i have seen many bears on here hounded because of their political views.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

I agree with your original point 100%. The media bias is mental. 

However the political shite annoys me on here and should be seperate from football. I personally don't think anyone should vote based on what football team they support and i have seen many bears on here hounded because of their political views.

I didn't ask anyone to. But anyone who votes a party that clearly is opposed to everything unionism stands for then should have no grounds to complain when our club and it's fans are victimised under the rule of that partys government.