Double Standards

38 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Gladly. They dont offend me when they sing. I am offended by the 1 sided treatment of singing of songs however.

But snowflake I am not.

Wasn’t having a go at you mate, just society in general annoys the fuck out me these days 😂 can’t say anything without some gender neutral fucking gimp getting offended, fuck them I’ll say what I want and all it the better if it offends some cunt😂

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They aren't, I haven't said they are. If the media wanted to complain about songs with fenians in it then they could, every game if they really wanted to, that's my point. Apart from the Clark debacle, and I'm sure there were complaints about the Lisbon Lions and Leigh Griffiths song a couple of weeks ago, there haven't many complaints that I can remember, even with other 'bad' songs being sung all season.

You’ve mentioned the clarke debacle and that perfectly raises the issues the double standards the op is getting at. The week before Boyd got it off the unwashed and it was banter, clarke got the same off us and it’s sectarian. Honestly think people should sing , say what they want but it has to be a level playing field. I don’t think I’m obsessed but believe we are dealt with differently.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

You’ve mentioned the clarke debacle and that perfectly raises the issues the double standards the op is getting at. The week before Boyd got it off the unwashed and it was banter, clarke got the same off us and it’s sectarian. Honestly think people should sing , say what they want but it has to be a level playing field.

The exact same song was sung towards Stubbs when we beat St Mirren 2-0. Lennon when we drew 1-1, and maybe Rodgers when we beat them 1-0. There's one big difference between them and Clark, he started greeting about it.

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The exact same song was sung towards Stubbs when we beat St Mirren 2-0. Lennon when we drew 1-1, and maybe Rodgers when we beat them 1-0. There's one big difference between them and Clark, he started greeting about it.

And Gerrard had it sung at him by the filth. Gerrard said he couldn’t give a fuck. So why the outcry when clarke spits the dummy out? Anyways a don’t really give a fuck as long as Rangers start winning silverware again.

40 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The media are tarrier bastards, maybe if all bears stopped buying their rags and watching the utter pish sportscene they might get message.

Can't remember reading a paper or watching SportSetup since 2012.

31 minutes ago, murzo said:

And Gerrard had it sung at him by the filth. Gerrard said he couldn’t give a fuck. So why the outcry when clarke spits the dummy out? Anyways a don’t really give a fuck as long as Rangers start winning silverware again.

I’m sure he said he doesn’t care during the Clark debacle which was months later, so why would they? There was plenty press coverage and a polis investigation when the Sheep sang it though.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m sure he said he doesn’t care during the Clark debacle which was months later, so why would they? There was plenty press coverage and a polis investigation when the Sheep sang it though.

Stop picking on me.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The media are tarrier bastards, maybe if all bears stopped buying their rags and watching the utter pish sportscene they might get message.

Been on my moral crusade for 30 years.
Saw through the instruction from papish schools and chapels in the 70's to get involved in everything.
The bastards took it to a new level and we just sat with our fingers up our arses,to the situation we now have where they are in control of everything.
Stopped buying the biggest fenian rag of them all in the DR,when they discriminated against Unionists when reporting on Northern Ireland.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Considering we sing about them being Fenian bastards every week, and being up to knees in Fenian blood every week, and polis investigating orange bastard chants etc then it’s pointless greeting about stuff isn’t it.

This all day long 

I don't give a fuck about the word H**.

To be o'ffended by something like that is about as petty and tim like as it gets.

A child molester living near me - would offend me.

Murderers and bombers being released early from jail - offends me.

Nicola fucking Sturgeon - offends me.

H** ??? Naaaaah. 

4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

To be o'ffended by something like that is about as petty and tim like as it gets.

H** ??? Naaaaah. 

Doesn't offend me either. Too many missing the point. If fenian is bad then H** should be bad too. If fenian being sung is worthy of media scrutiny, then H** being sung should be too.

We have all too happily rolled over and had our bellies tickled and content with being told that what we do, say or sing is always worse than the other side and it has to stop now!

9 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

H** ??? Naaaaah. 

I also don't believe that every tarrier is offended by the word fenian either. But they see it as a potential to display faux offence and get all of us scrutinised and slaughtered by the media. And so we should do the same. Stop making it so easy for them by being at odds, and unite against them, whether offended or not, pretend you are and focus on taking these cunts down and hammering them at every fucking opportunity, on the pitch, in the papers, in the street and on the web!

6 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Watching the playoff just now and Dundee Utd fans in anger that beaton hasn't given a decision their way, start chanting 'you're just a H** with a whistle'.

No outcry about the disgusting songbook from todays game I bet. Why has it been allowed that a seemingly derogatory term that offends scum fans gets us highlighted as disgusting for using it, yet anyone who calls protestants 'H***' (an equally offensive term) are never criticised.

We really have to rise up and stop allowing ourselves to slowly slide into becoming lower class citizens with no rights!! Hard in this cesspit country but we really must try!

The reason is they cunts have got the word “fenian” on the naughty list but “H**” isn’t. I had it out with some halfwits on pish and bog roll and they pretend that they use “H**” to mean solely a Rangers supporter and it’s nothing to do with religion. In spite of the fact that Hearts supporters get called “mini-H***” or “H*** lite”.