Memorial wall/garden

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just read the article, we're apparently being sued for £1.1m for breach of contract. We're the gift that keeps on giving for lawyers.

£1.1 ffs, lets hope we have all our ducks in a row on this one for a change. 

If that was the final cost no wonder the club told them to fuck off, there is no way those plans that were passed would cost £1.1 mill. 

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Wonder what beach our fat useless cunt of  SLO is sunning himself on at our expense this week?

He really is fucking hopeless and a complete waste of a salary.

Can you explain to me what the issue with him is?

Genuinely I want to understand 

30 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They wanted a statue of John Greig outside it so that fans could high five the statue. 

That seems inappropriate to me, yes. 

Surely to fuck we'd confirm the finer detail such as statues etc before signing a contract.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The Follow Follow thread on this is quite interesting.

Thanks for that! i was wondering what Follow Follow thought about the subject...

10 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

"Both that consultation and Memorial Walls communications during that period, led Rangers to conclude that such a project was inappropriate, would be rejected by supporters and result in commercial disaster.

What supporters?

Who knew about this?

Are thon club 1872 still a thing?

8 minutes ago, rangersross said:

"Sign the contract first, ask questions later" seems to be our motto just now. 

Quite easy to do when it it's not your own money you're spending, nor your own money to pay fines and legal costs, and no apparent repercussions from any of it either.

Nobody actually knows what’s really happened here and are quick to point the finger at the club, or even the SLO 😆 Think I’ll wait until it’s clear what the issue really is.

Memorial walls could be a bunch of chancing fenian bastards taking the piss, maybe the club are right to pull out, who knows.

50 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thanks for that! i was wondering what Del thought about what Follow Follow thought about that subject...

No worries chief, glad I could help!

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

His da is a wank and he told lies about club 1872 

Was this no the same guy who tried to start a massive supporters club from his boozer with the sole intention of monopolising away tickets for himself?? In turn denying most other fans from attending away games

12 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Was this no the same guy who tried to start a massive supporters club from his boozer with the sole intention of monopolising away tickets for himself?? In turn denying most other fans from attending away games

Dunno tbh mate , I know his da is a wank and I think he unfairly takes some shite just for that reason