Defoe

rabc10000

Not sure whether this warrants a new topic and unsure where I should actually post this to ask the question but here goes

Are we genuinely paying defoe over 65k per week? 

Edit admin feel free to delete or merge it with the appropriate thread

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Oh for fuck sake.

Was only asking a simple question, no idea how much it was and no getting into arguments over it. Genuinelu dont have a clue despite discussions with fellow Bears who continually state otherwise and as I pointed out didn't k ow what other thread to post in to ask. 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Was only asking a simple question, no idea how much it was and no getting into arguments over it. Genuinelu dont have a clue despite discussions with fellow Bears who continually state otherwise and as I pointed out didn't k ow what other thread to post in to ask. 

You’re off your head if you think there’s any chance of us paying 65k a week for anybody

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re off your head if you think there’s any chance of us paying 65k a week for anybody

I never thought that, I was saying I doubt we would be paying more than 20-25k a week but guy insists he has "contacts" 

I just laughed it off 

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

Only a softhead would actually think we were paying that much. 

I didn't think we were paying that just asking the question. However no one is able to give any sort of figure at all and that's where my own argument comes in outwith here

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

You obviously did or you wouldn't have asked in the first place.

Well Excuse me for asking a question, perhaps in future I shall just believe whatever I'm told rather than asking for clarification