Defoe

rabc10000

Your posts are bogging. 65k a week lol.

My understanding of it is that he is on 60k a week at Bournemouth and we are paying around a third of that, saving Bournemouth well over a million quid for a bench player. 

Although I don’t think they’ll be too bothered if they cash in on Callum Wilson

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Your posts are bogging. 65k a week lol.

My understanding of it is that he is on 60k a week at Bournemouth and we are paying around a third of that, saving Bournemouth well over a million quid for a bench player. 

Although I don’t think they’ll be too bothered if they cash in on Callum Wilson

Don't like my posts don't reply or read them. I asked a simple question about something I have no idea about and was looking to see if anyine knew the answer. Nothing more nothing less

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Rab, it’s a fair question. Can anyone answer it without tearing him a new one?  I can’t. 

Thats why everyone is trying to tear into me rather than give an answer fwiw I had a quick look online and Defoe is allegedly being paid anything between 75k and 120k a week at Bournemouth. Wee mate reckons we are paying 75% of his wages with no loan fee. Could be shite may not be I have no idea whatsoever so thought I would ask in case anyone was in the know

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Thats why everyone is trying to tear into me rather than give an answer fwiw I had a quick look online and Defoe is allegedly being paid anything between 75k and 120k a week at Bournemouth. Wee mate reckons we are paying 75% of his wages with no loan fee. Could be shite may not be I have no idea whatsoever so thought I would ask in case anyone was in the know

Fair enough mate. Hopefully someone is in the know and can answer. 

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

We are paying 20k per week, 30k per start, 40l per sub apparence and 65k per goal and that's a fact.

16 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

You're just pulling these numbers out yer arse Rab. Come on now,it's a fucking Friday,stop it.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Was only asking a simple question, no idea how much it was and no getting into arguments over it. Genuinelu dont have a clue despite discussions with fellow Bears who continually state otherwise and as I pointed out didn't k ow what other thread to post in to ask. 

Yes he is getting paid his contractual wage  in full, we contribute a percentage of that.

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Not sure whether this warrants a new topic and unsure where I should actually post this to ask the question but here goes

Are we genuinely paying defoe over 65k per week? 

Edit admin feel free to delete or merge it with the appropriate thread

Im pretty sure you are the same bunnet that started the thread about Lee Wallace calling him a rat and to get out the club...

Definitely missing something upstairs...

6 minutes ago, Del said:

Im pretty sure you are the same bunnet that started the thread about Lee Wallace calling him a rat and to get out the club...

Definitely missing something upstairs...

Never called him a rat at all but did say he should be shown the door