*****Official Women's World Cup 2019****

On 27/06/2019 at 20:49, dee9 said:

This alex scott thinks she's the knew andy gray. 

Fucking hopeless......I noticed last season when she was talking Souness was just lookin the complete opposite direction as she was talking absolute pish.

Having said that she would receive the boaby.

Does my fucking nut in too mate, she’s just come out with America are the “number one ranked world champions in the world”. Fucking idiot  and tries far too hard. 

On 28/06/2019 at 22:02, Moody Blue said:

Does my fucking nut in too mate, she’s just come out with America are the “number one ranked world champions in the world”. Fucking idiot  and tries far too hard. 

Why do they rank absolutely everything in women's football. Any time I have turned it on I have heard about somebody being number 1 in the world in whatever position they are currently talking about 

Can't mind which game it was but I remember hearing one of them claim that at one stage in her career she was number 1 in the world.

They do nothing to help themselves

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Why do they rank absolutely everything in women's football. Any time I have turned it on I have heard about somebody being number 1 in the world in whatever position they are currently talking about 

Can't mind which game it was but I remember hearing one of them claim that at one stage in her career she was number 1 in the world.

They do nothing to help themselves

....and everything is 'wonderful' and 'fantastic' ffs....in the showers afterwards maybe 😁