If we lose Tav, Kent and Morelos...

graeme_4

22 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Haha that’s madness. My old man seems to be of that variety as well. There seems to be fans out there that just like to be different and moan at everything. 

Tend to be older as well, no ma fault ye grew up wae Gazza and Laudrup and I’ve had tae put up wae Sebo and Bob Malcolm, who weren’t the worst going by 2012-2016 haha

My memory is that Sebo was actually worse than Sandaza, Kyle and Daly.

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Very confident that we wont lose Tav, mildly confident Kent will be back on loan, less sure Morelos will stay although our asking price is really high which might put potential buyers off 

Do you know roughly what we're asking for him?

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Say we kept all three, have you heard anything of funds being available to add the 3-4 quality players we need without player sales raising funds?

Some on here seem to believe we need to sell to bring in quality, surely to fuck not?

We made a good amount in Europe last year, hopefully similar again and with season ticket sales must be funds available rather than just loans or free signings?

There will still be money available but obviously selling Morelos will give us a much bigger budget 

20 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

My memory is that Sebo was actually worse than Sandaza, Kyle and Daly.

Sebo wasn't great, but the thing that (in my opinion) made him better than the three mentioned was heart.

He would run all day, chase players down. A bit like a beefed up Kenny Miller but without the goals. 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Sebo wasn't great, but the thing that (in my opinion) made him better than the three mentioned was heart.

He would run all day, chase players down. A bit like a beefed up Kenny Miller but without the goals. 

Think Daly worked hard to be fair. Did a job at that level.