• Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

So realistically it will be FIFA 19 with FIFA street added :lol:

Pathetic fuckers 

Nightmare mate. Will.wait to see more videos but not holding out much hope 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Nightmare mate. Will.wait to see more videos but not holding out much hope 

The fact most of it was the street footage tells me everything I need to know. I knew it would happen but you have that faint hope it will get better but it’s the same every year. Next gen is round the corner so that will be used no doubt as to why they haven’t done anything big 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The fact most of it was the street footage tells me everything I need to know. I knew it would happen but you have that faint hope it will get better but it’s the same every year. Next gen is round the corner so that will be used no doubt as to why they haven’t done anything big 

It's been basically the same game with a new number for 4 years now 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

There's supposedly a new engine coming for the next game I hope so frostbite is not an acceptable engine for fifa. 

I'm going to hang fire until I see more. 

I like the addition of the street mode, but there's rumours doing the rounds that you won't be able to play it against your mates online. It'll just be standard matchmaking. I'm not really buying that tbh, seems like such a random thing to not include, but EA do have an endless history of making spastic decisions. 

I've heard that there's going to be decent customisation options for your player in Volta. I just hope this transitions into Pro Clubs and Player Career Mode. 

Also, I'll be absolutely raging if Career Mode has just been glossed over again. Needs a full revamp. Been coasting by with the same shite for a few years now. The most recent update was the cut-scene transfer and contract negotiations which I absolutely despise. Was interesting the first couple of times you seen it, but having to sit through that shite every time you want to make your own transfer and contract offers is pish. 

17 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

They've changed penalties and they look fucking atrocious 

Wow. The run-ups etc look so unnatural. How can they possibly put this out there and believe it's an improvement?

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:57, Marky. said:

Wow. The run-ups etc look so unnatural. How can they possibly put this out there and believe it's an improvement?

They just want to change something so they can say it's different. Cunts are not arsed with 2020 on xone/ps4, time and resources will be getting spent on the next gen version.

Best bet is to skip this years as it will be a lick of paint and nothing more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2019 at 21:32, The Godfather said:

Career mode will be the same as usual with little actual innovation 

This is what makes me reluctant to buy it. I'll offend folk here but fuck it 😂

FIFA has been the same for too long, absolutely hehaw innovation in about 10 years.

The most popular mode is ultimate team and I still have no clue what buying and trading cards has to do with football.

They need to make career mode available to play your mates online. Play in a league with buying and selling players. Building your team up. 

They need to make the ai, more enjoyable to play against, because by fuck is it dull playing the computer.

They need to revamp their 'growth' and training models, because signing players and developing them is too easy. Training is part of it and should be a slow growth, but also how they play in games should impact value and attributes.

I'm not buying it this year, it's just not worth it imo.

The best thing they've done in recent years imo is add the mini training game aspect before games. That's it. 

12 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

easy. Training is part of it and should be a slow growth, but also how they play in games should impact value and attributes

I never bought 19 and I’ve not missed it tbh. I know playing this one will be literally the exact same as FIFA 18. They won’t change anything significantly because next year will be the realease of next gen and that’s where the time and money will be spent on.

Bastards know the brand will sell regardless 

4 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

This is what makes me reluctant to buy it. I'll offend folk here but fuck it 😂

FIFA has been the same for too long, absolutely hehaw innovation in about 10 years.

The most popular mode is ultimate team and I still have no clue what buying and trading cards has to do with football.

They need to make career mode available to play your mates online. Play in a league with buying and selling players. Building your team up. 

They need to make the ai, more enjoyable to play against, because by fuck is it dull playing the computer.

They need to revamp their 'growth' and training models, because signing players and developing them is too easy. Training is part of it and should be a slow growth, but also how they play in games should impact value and attributes.

I'm not buying it this year, it's just not worth it imo.

The best thing they've done in recent years imo is add the mini training game aspect before games. That's it. 

It's basically match attax online.

Career mode online is something I've wanted for years but it will still be pish.

23 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I never bought 19 and I’ve not missed it tbh. I know playing this one will be literally the exact same as FIFA 18. They won’t change anything significantly because next year will be the realease of next gen and that’s where the time and money will be spent on.

Bastards know the brand will sell regardless 

Literally exactly the same. FIFA 19 was shit. Sooner they realise it needs investment the better.

Actually think if the career mode was better, I could tolerate the shitty computer ai. Surely they would consider other popular football games, like football manager and understand where you could develop career mode... 

I play FIFA now and then, but I genuinely can't remember the last time I had fun playing bit. It's frustrating rather than enjoyable. I win games against the computer, but not heavily and every ai team seems to play like Barcelona.

19 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's basically match attax online.

Career mode online is something I've wanted for years but it will still be pish.

Aye. Nonsense eh? Don't get it at all. 

I just think surely they look at rival games and think what can I do. Career mode is truly pish. When I occasionally play online, I actually think ok this is much better than playing the computer. The ai for the computer is awful.

I don't think they care. They make money from ultimate team so they are going to keep pushing it and I understand that.

Just wish a rival like pes would understand it and create a mode like it. Surely they look at football manager and see the opportunity. I'm not saying it needs to be the same, but If they could build a game with a better manager options plus online plus improved play/computer abilities they are on to a winner.

Archived